Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
(1607) Regan and Maddox

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    Casitive

Okay,” An utterly mundane word that could potentially be the sign post of a new path in a Requiem. Maybe Jacob will remember it as such, or maybe he'll forget the conversation whole-cloth. But, it is still an answer of a sort without any sort of right or wrong, or any sign of debate or agreement. It just is.

Sanity is as strong as the ties that bind.

I'll give you a call to meet up so that we'll be able discuss things a bit more in-depth,” without the whole Court with half an ear in their direction. Perhaps the discipline of the Dragon will work for Jacob Maddox or maybe he'll resist it like another who comes and goes like the Autumn breeze.

You are re-acknowledged within the Domain,” which is said almost like some sort of benediction. “Did you have anything else you needed to ask?

OOC: Sorry I thought I had already responded!

Jacob hoped the noncommittal response meant he had passed the test. "I look forward to your call Priscus." Jacob nodded in confirmation and thanks in response to his re-acknowledgement.
    "No, thank you. Unless there is anything else you'd like to discuss, I'll call it a night." Polite and casual, with a touch of weariness.

He placed his hands in his pockets-- awaiting dismal. Not a fan of repeating mistakes, he did not relish being reprimanded in such a public place.

C
    Casitive

Good night then, Mr. Maddox,” David says, dismissing the younger Shadow, “enjoy the rest of your night.” What little left there is, at any rate. Standing still a moment he lets the remains of the conversation decompose like the aggressive aura of the Deep Kingdom itself before David leaves the spot, most likely to take his own advice and enjoy what is left of his night.

Jacob nods and smiles softly, "To you as well Priscus." Before turning to quietly leave Court. Maybe he could even get a chapter or two of studying in before the day-sleep took him.

Jacob leaves Court

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.