Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1607) Brittany and Ale

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She laughs, "Thanks, and I agree, great minds think alike." she replies before stepping off to the side.

"I want us to go forward with our idea of a gym. While looking at properties outside of town for a private Family retreat, I looked for open warehouse type spaces. You know, places that could be turned into a place to train. Especially a place for our kind to train. And perhaps then turn it into a place that we can run as a business, like we talked about. So I was wondering if that was something you're still on board for." she didn't have the funds to go at it alone yet.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany followed Ale, laughing along with her. Then she listened as her friend brought up the idea they had originally talked about. With a smile she said, "Heck yes I'm still interested. I mean, I might need a month or so to make sure I got all the right resources but, yeah, I'm definitely still interested." Then her face kind of dimmed a little as she remembered something. "The only problem is I'm not really on Konrad's good side right now. That whole thing with me going to sleep and then some stuff afterwards I haven't told you about yet. We'd have to run it by him you know?" Her face had apology written all over it. "But if we can get the go ahead and figure out how to make it all work I am so in," she said, her smile returning.

We may have to have an OOC conversation about the mechanics behind it all.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “I need to make sure my resources are in the right places too. But I figured if there was two of us, it wouldn’t be as much of a burden you know?” least she was still interested. But her mention of not being on Konrad’s good side was a concern.

An eyebrow was raised in concern, “Huh. Well, we’ll talk with him and deal with whatever fallout there might be. I don’t think he’s the type to hold grudges or anything.” Though why they would need to run it by him was odd. They were talking about opening a business, it didn’t really concern the family yet. But, meh, if it made Brittany feel better she’d play along.

Josephine’s voice and words caught her attention.

“What the hell?” she says under her breath, not wanting to draw attention to herself. This was the same Kindred that seemed to have a thing for shotguns and was allowed to carry weapons in Court. An eye looks over to Brittany, a look of confusion on her face.

What was going on? Her eyes look around Court, it was a small area, and if shit went down, it was gonna get messy. Fast.

4. Likes West liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

"True that," she said nodding her head. "Well I really just mean tenancy you know. I mean, don't we need that to start up a business?" she asked, unsure herself.

Suddenly Joseph spoke up and Brittany turned to look. Her cousin's words caused her to say, "What the hell is right. Let's go check it out. We'll talk more later." She hated the idea of ending their conversation, but right now she felt she had to.

Brittany returns to the main thread

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale nods before moving closer to the problem.

Ale returns to the Maine Thread

Closed Thread