Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1607) Social Butterflies on the Side

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

As Joseph stepped to the side to separate himself from the growing group he said to Vivian York , "Caretaker Hart certainly did a wonderful job with the room, did she?" Offering Alice Hart a nod of his head in recognition for all the hard work she'd done.

Looking to David he added, "You know, Priscus Regan, I'd love to show you the library I set up before you leave. I gathered some interesting books and papers about the city's history."

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Oh it's all right." Katya says to Vivian after she gives a sincere apology, "It was a very recent change and so I haven't had the chance to tell anyone until now." looking to the others who join them in their small circle, "but I do appreciate the kind words and was honored to have served you in that regard." she says with a smile at those who she had to correct.

With a sly grin on her face, Katya nods to Vivian "Yes, now that I have some more time, I do plan on holding another kinky shindig soon. I'm not sure if I want to do another bottoms buffet or something else."

As if on cue, ( @Victoria Stamford ) arrives and Katya wonders if she overheard her. Regardless, Katya smiles and offers a bow of her head. "It's good to see you again Lady Stamford, I hope you've been well. She recalls when they last spoke suggesting that the Invictus woman introduce herself to David and she certainly didn't waste any time. She stands by and waits for David to answer to the two kindred speaking to him before adding anything else.

C
    Casitive

From this thread.

I would be honored to be shown the library here, Mr. Greenberg,” the Shadow Priscus tells the Nosferatu. Somehow, the man's entrancing voice and subdued refinement sharpens the creeping paranoia; as though the Lawyer is staring and judging the Mekhet. It's an uncomfortable feeling for a Shadow who dislikes the Limelight as much as he does.

Glancing at Katya, David inclines his head at her appreciation. “Thank you for your service to us.

The Duke and Duchess' arrival demands attention and with it, the Priscus of the Mekhet lowers into a low bow for Twist and Asa . Even in this Deep Kingdom, it is they who are paramount.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria smiled at the albino woman as she spoke. The combined appearance and aura of creepiness marked the woman as a Nosferatu and she thought that at least it made them easy to identify. Whereas Victoria was frequently mistaken for Daeva by those who didn't know.

I suppose there are worse things to be mistaken for...Nosferatu for instance...

"Good evening Caretaker Hart. You look rather charming this evening,"
    she said taking the title cue from Greenberg. "It seems you are to be congratulated. The place is a little...intimate, but quite lovely. I must say though this is an interesting first for me to take formal wear to the bath." She finished with a smile to try to put the woman at ease.

"Why thank you Miss York, I feel in love with its uniqueness. However, I must say that your dress is beautiful and you look simply amazing. I've always loved how gloves can change an ensemble too."

"It is good to see you again too Miss Harding, and it seems that I arrived just in time...kink...bottoms...sounds stimulating," she said with a wicked grin.

Victoria bowed her head deeply in response to the Mekhet and his list of respectable titles.

"Why thank you Priscus Regan," Victoria said warmly. She was uncertain about taking his arm, but decided the gesture was old fashioned and harmless enough and looped her arm around his offered one. "That is most kind of you. Do you have a preferred mode of address?"

V
    Vivian York

“Yes, she certainly did Jose… Mr. Greenberg. Oh, if you’re giving tours, I’d love to see something sensational down here. Whatever you’d like or that your Clan is willing to share.” Vivian still had the excitement of exploring in her eyes.

Was Vivian jealous that David offered his arm to Victoria? Nooooooo not in the slightest.

You’re damn right she was. The Daeva was the Coterie mate… although her Beast was more ticked than she actually was, it would pass with time anyway. And in private, perhaps she’d say something at some point. If she still cared at that time.

Instead, she took Katya’s arm with a Cheshire grin to the ideas that began to play in her head. “Hmm, leather night? Perhaps something with a mixture of old and new flare. Brothel mixed with, oh, I don’t know, I’m sure there is something crafty to join it with to make it appealing to the masses.” When it came to anything sexual, Vivian was like a moth to a flame.

“What do you think would be appealing? Mr. Greenberg, Lady Stamford?” Looking to the two of them and a small wink to the Shadow. She was unsure if he’d accompany them and certainly Vivian wouldn’t force him to do so, Coterie mate or not.

M
    Matrixchild

He hadn't really seen Katya in action as Seneschal, so all he could offer was a kind smile as she spoke. At her words about a kinky shindig he raised an eyebrow with a smile. "Kinky shindig eh? Sounds like fun to me," he said, his eyes drifting to Vivian.

Looking towards David he said, "Good to hear Priscus Regan." As Vivian added he smiled at her transition to Mr. Greenberg. It was certainly good in the presence of Victoria, as he suspected she would probably look down on their intimate first name usage. "I don't know if the library would be 'sensational', per se, but I'd love to show you around as well," he said with a smile before focusing on Katya and Victoria as well, "both of you are of course invited for a tour if you're interested. I must warn that I suspect this room," he said gesturing around, "is probably the nicest and cleanest, though I would like to think my library comes in at a close second."

At the focus back on leather and brothels Joseph said, "Oh I'm not quite sure. There are just so many things I find appealing," he said with a devilish grin. "I think seeing you beautiful ladies in leather would certainly get my heart pumping," he said playfully. "Though I'm not sure I could quite pull off the look," a playful smile still on his face.

From here

"Don't sell yourself short" Jacob grinned revealing orthodontically perfect teeth, "I'm certain you would look ravishing."
    His gaze roved the group taking in their postures, expressions, and attire, "Prisus Regan" Jacob half nods half bows as his gaze fell to the Shadow. If any form of re-acknowledgement were to be required he hoped David would imform him.

"Now that I've buttered you up I don't suppose you'd allow me to tag along to the library? I have quite a soft spot for that which found in bound leather." While his smile never wavered Jacob certainly hoped that the joke wouldn't fall flat, first impressions were quite important after all.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's response to Vivina's touch is warm, smiling back at her as she lets the Daeva take her arm before answering. "Oh that's right, you mentioned a Brothel theme before. I think that would be a nice twist to the Bottoms buffet this time around. Perhaps mixing it with brothels from different eras. I can think of a few subs who'd be willing to dress with the period and that might be fun for everyone." assigning bottoms to visitors and sending them to booths might bring up a fun mood. Perhaps it's the word association, or maybe it's the boiling rage Katya feels as she hears the vampire Twist enter, forcing Katya's head to turn in her direction. Being that she sees ( Asa ) with her, Katya offers a low bow of respect to him first before offering the other to Twist.

When Joseph addresses Katya, her attention returns to him as he warns her about the cleanliness of the other rooms. "Oh no worries, I'm used to spending time on the Farm so I'm more than happy to see the library, regardless of how clean it is." perhaps maybe checking to see if Kenneth followed up on his agreement with her on a certain scroll.

At Joseph's admitting his own interest in seeing them dress a certain way, Katya prods a bit further, "Is that so?" she asks, not being coy but more just honest curiosity as she would with any potential client. "Is that to say then that you enjoy just watching?"

Before she can add to that, she sees a man whom she vaguely remembers stepping in to introduce himself to David. It takes Katya a moment, but the fact that he recognizes David as Priscus tells her he has been around and then she remembers the name, Jacob. She believes she saw him at a Court once, but then forgot him almost as much as he seemed to have forgotten the Domain since she couldn't think exactly when he last introduced himself to her. Eyes shift from Vivian, to Jacob then to David to see how he might respond.

C
    Casitive

Dipping his head in response to Lady Stamford's question, David answers, “Priscus Regan is fine, Lady Stamford. Thank you.” Though his notions of civility are a little old fashioned, he doesn't seek to stand upon them. Titles come and go, eventually. Part of the change everyone faces in their own Requiem. David only has to look to Katya to know that to be true.

The real test is in how one reacts to those Changes.

As banter moves into a realm David is honestly unequipped for, he merely listens. But it is Vivian's small wink his way that causes David to chuckle, more at himself than at the subject at hand. But his laughter dies abruptly as David's title is once again uttered, and from a voice David had thought moved on.

The young shadow's perfect grin and attempt at roguish banter elicits only silence from the Shadow Dragon and David merely stares at Maddox for a long moment. “Mr. Jacob Maddox,” letting the name float between the circle, “I thought you had moved on.” For the Priscus, those all important first impressions were made long before this night.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Whip Antinori, why thank you for the kind words. We will have to sit down and chat one of these nights," Victoria said to Alessandra . With the chaos of the greetings and pairing offs of everyone present, the scene was hard to follow and she didn't begrudge the other woman for continuing to mingle.

When Katya and Vivian continued their conversation Victoria smiled.

"Well those are certainly interesting themes with potential, either one with limitless potential for fun. One could also do a kind of Inquisition display showing the devices used in the past for those curious. I could loan some of my collection to such an undertaking," she said innocently as if everyone kept a room of historic torture devices on hand.

Then the Reeve's outburst drew her attention to the woman and judging from her comments she expected someone to speak up and either challenge her or act as a sounding board for her rage.

God, is this woman a pain or just have a flair for the dramatic? Victoria thought to herself.

"Excuse me a moment please," Victoria said to those she was talking to and patted David's arm apologetically. Someone is fussy and needs burping, she finished to herself mentally.

Victoria will move out onto the floor and approach the disturbance.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 27

You do not have permission to view the list of names.