Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1607) Social Butterflies on the Side

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Priscus Regan." A deep nod to the Priscus of Shadows and dead man that occasionally causes Garrick to consider complex matters. Well complex for Garrick, kind of like the Prince's words. At first they flow in one ear and out the other, then Garrick notices the phrasing. His mouth opens slightly as the ramifications hit. Gilroy barely took the Priscus role. Aw shit. How does one kiss ass to a guy he forced into a spot?

"I.." Instead of trying to defend his statement Garrick simply nods to Vivian and Katya. Is it alright to openly talk about the problem outside of town? "A few big moments but otherwise uneventful honestly." Almost the truth. Wait. What did Greenberg say? A weary grin grows. "I just walked into a conversation that would make me blush if I could didn't I?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria considered Vivian's words for a while and listened to the others. The more she thought about it the more she realized how alike Vivian and her sounded.

It is odd...if perhaps a Daeva had found me, how different would my requiem be right now? Would it be different at all?

"I think that I can completely relate Miss York," Victoria said grinning impishly. "I think that I've always enjoyed sex more than I really should. Maybe it really is as simple as that after all."

"My sire was kind of the opposite, she encouraged sex, but did everything she could to blunt much of the fun of it. Sex was just another tool to her, a business transaction or a part of the negotiation process to try and sway things in your favor. It was irritating for me as well, but in the end it was good for me. It helped me moderate my impulses and learn control, which is an invaluable skill for a domme. It also helped to serve our condition I suppose, for we can never relax our guard. However, it does help one enjoy the brief moments of true release more I suppose."

"Why yes you did Mr. Marlon," Victoria grinned toward Garrick. "The topic for discussion is indeed sex. We are corpses that hunger for life either in the blood or the act of the creation of life. Almost poetic really."

Of the Nosferatu, Victoria thought Garrick was the most unsettling. The others just gave one an off impression or looked odd, but Garrick had those eyes. It was the ruined eyes of his that unsettled her out the most.

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Not exactly a topic I'd care to interrupt either," says Konrad, a thin smirk appearing temporarily on the Savage's face as he walks up to the group. "Especially from such a beauty. Evenin', Konrad Roth, Gangrel Priscus. Don't think we've met in an official capacity," he says to the stunning and dominant lady clad in the smoky fabric. His Beast certainly hasn't, as he feels his body tense with the masked intent to tear down the unfamiliar rival.

He looks to the others to greet them. "Katya. Greenberg. Garrick." And then settles his intently eyes on Vivian. "Whip York." Rather than earn their ire for his presence, he waits to allow them to finish their thoughts before he attempts to steal the Daeva's attention.

s
    sumthingpositiv

As much as Katya is enjoying the topic of discussion, she does notice Greenberg take a moment to bow to Kenneth again and wonders why until she sees the Regent speaking with Asa. Then she hears Cross utter the title she once held. And so it is his turn to step through a new gateway, already having entered one before. She wonders how he'll manage to juggle the two roles, but will be sure to offer whatever advice he wishes to ask for...although she is skeptical that he would want to solicit any.

When she returns her attention to the others, she is picking up the end conversation of VIctoria and control. "One of my favorite things to do when I Top is regulate control over someone's bodily responses to pleasure and force them to suffer by waiting. Not only did it enhance the pleasure towards the end, but it did give me a new sense of how to carry out discipline without the use of a paddle, or whip, or crop, or belt, or...well you get the idea." she teases,

When Konrad steps in to introduce himself, Katya steps aside to let him in. It seems everyone's ears were buzzing when the topic of carnal desires came up. She wonders how much Asa wishes he would be part of it rather than identifying a new Seneschal. "Priscus Roth, good evening." she says with a bow, curious about the plea he made to Josephine before she was out the door.

V
    Vivian York

Strange that a Haunt spoke about sex the way Joseph did. But, they’d had their discussion at the lot. A very deep discussion. She wasn’t stereotyping by any means, but it was hard enough to get people in general to speak about her favorite topic. Perhaps why she and Joseph got along well.

“Screw the lot of them, Lady Stamford.” Vivian chuckled. “Enjoy what you want to enjoy or we would soon find ourselves turning into bitter women with vengeance and regret coursing through our veins.” Maybe if Josephine had a round of sex a time or two, she wouldn’t have gotten herself into the mess she was in. “I wonder if our sires were related.” Musing that their training had a very similar alignment.

Poking her head out from the small circle. Her index finger extended in the air. “Sex and voyeurism!”

“Good eve, Konrad and Garrick. Please, feel free to add your take on either of the two topics.” Her had urging their contributions since it seemed an agreeable one for them all, thus far.

Katya’s contribution also made her snicker. “Something I heard on a television show, or movie… let's see if I can recall.”

“'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.'” Positive that it was accurate the Cheshire grin moved over her face.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Poetic? An arched eyebrow mirrors Garrick's unspoken question. His response is postponed as Konrad steps in and Garrick only grins with a shake of his head. Not that he's sure he could have formed a good sentence anyway. Way too damn hot to be scary.

"Control? Of ourselves or others? My sire went with the stick method.."

"Versus the carrot."
    Heh

An abrupt shift and Garrick nods deeply to Konrad. "Priscus." With a quick twitch of his head Garrick pushes down the mental awkwardness a notch. "Isn't that temptation playing a game with the thing inside? How do you keep it in?" Playing with your food sounds like it would end poorly.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

"Whip Marlon," he said with a nod of his head before focusing back on the conversation.

Looking to Victoria he smiled and said, "interesting the lessons our Sires teach us, wouldn't you say Lady Stamford? At the time many wonder what could possibly be the use of all their talk of self-control and restraint, and yet as we mature it all becomes clear in a way. Then again, sometimes the best lessons are learned first hand. I know I certainly learned more about sex away from my Sire than I ever did near him. He was kind of a prude," he said playfully.

As Konrad approached Joseph offered a nod of his head, "Priscus Roth." There group was becoming quite popular it seemed.

He didn't have much to add or comment about when it came to Katya's words, but as was the true lesson of the night, he certainly learned a lot about how people think through listening. Clearly Victoria and Katya had much experience in the world of domination.

He then listened to Vivian only to chuckle slightly at her Rihanna quote. "I'll certainly have to keep those interests in the memory bank," he said with a devilish grin to the Daeva. he was already imagining a second outing.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Priscus Roth, good evening to you," Victoria said with a slight nod of her head. She felt her wasp demand to tear into and devour him. She struggled with the urge even as she spoke with him and wanted to break him for his intrusion. Instead she continued to smile in welcome.

"I'm Lady Stamford, recently returned to the domain after a sabbatical of sorts. It is good to meet you," she in acknowledgement of the man. "Ah, I see you have come for our ravishingly lovely Whip York. You wound me Priscus," Victoria said slightly dramatically by resting a hand on her breast in jest. She chuckled melodiously. "If you two have business we can excuse the two of you, or you can join us if you wish."

"Precisely so Miss Harding," Victoria said in agreement. "As they say, the thrill is in the chase, never the capture. The anticipation only strengthens the desire and builds tension. The art of neglect and attention is a time honored one for building attraction or desire."

When Vivian spoke Victoria joined her in laughter.

"I couldn't have said it better myself Whip York. What good is centuries of unlife if one has to live it in prudish restraint? What fun is that? If one isn't able to enjoy themselves I don't know what the point of it all would be. I think you're a woman after my own heart. At least in part,"
    Victoria said with a smile.

"That is an interesting question though Whip Marlon. One must learn self control before one can exercise it in other on a grander scale no? I fear that we generally teach in a method familiar to us. The stick method is quite common, but sometimes it is utilized to cover up an inadequate job. One should employ both if one is to succeed. Violence without purpose is pointless and only breeds resentment."She thought for a moment before replying to his other inquiry. "It can be quite...intense and that is why you must know your limits. You take precautions like feeding before indulging to help keep yourself in check. It also helps to have someone with you or near by at times. But, the predators go where the food is, and there is much food to be had in the modern club and casual sex scene, for those of us blessed enough to partake."

"Quite so Master Greenberg. Some lessons need to be experienced to be learned. Recklessness is the curse of youth, a lesson some of us learn too late I am afraid. Moreover, we don't get to pick our family living or dead, but we must make the best use of it we can."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"I'm afraid most of my experiences would bore you. Not for lack of trying. I enjoy a good roll between the sheets as much as the next guy. But I'd have to agree with you, Lady Stamford, as I enjoy the chase the most. A tongue's for more than foreplay after all."

As Victoria identifies Konrad's intentions with York, his smirk appears. "Ah, you caught me. No offense, mind. I'm sure there'll be lots of other opportunities for us to get to know each other."

He turns to Vivian again. "Just wanted a word about our departing Reeve. Always thought you two were close. Don't suppose you know where she's heading? I wanted to give her my farewell." And while he's at it, make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

s
    sumthingpositiv

At Vivian's joke katya snickers as well, "I have never heard that, I simply must know the medium that is from."

At Victoria's response to Garrick's question Katya listens with interest, curious about her BDSM rituals and how she might play with the undead in comparison to Katya's own. When Victoria is finished she adds "Indeed Garrick, knowing your limits sometimes requires testing them at very slow intervals. It's all about collecting data. I know what hard limits I have that are too risky to do in a public forum unless someone quite powerful is there to pull the reins on me." like her first time at the Asylum [COLOR="#006400"]"If those securities are not there I avoid certain things like hard impact play. But, I wouldn't know this of course unless I'd have tested the waters."

Konrad's mention of Josephine seems to bring a sobering end to the fun discussion, but it's a valid concern, she just isn't sure why Konrad phrased his inquiry as such. Was he checking for the sake of the welfare of the domain or did he have something else going on between her that he hoped she remained silent on?

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 27

You do not have permission to view the list of names.