Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
(16 SS) Who Wants S'more?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    L

"Yeah, we can definitely do that." He was alway willing to share what he knew, after all. Although to what extent depended on who was asking. With L'aire there certainly wasn't much he wouldn't be willing to tell her. Just a very few diresecrets that he had every intention of taking to his grave.

"Is there anything in particular you want to go over?"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

When Hank's voice grew loud, it definitely drew Mhairi's attention. He was normally not any sort of loud at all. The elemental joined with the scattering of applause.

"Yeah-ah for sure. And-ah sorry. L'aire. About-uh...well sorry." she said sheepishly. She hadn't even realized she'd called the Winter Queen 'Queenie'.

"I-ah-I should go and get my-ah-my oath in." Mhairi says after the Iron Queen told those that needed to make their pledges by the fire. "'Cause-ah-'cause...you know not Autumn yet so no year long pledges for Mhairi."

Then she looks at her half eaten s'more and looks at those gathered. "Could-ah-could you watch this for me? I'll-ah-I'll be back." she said with her patented half crooked smile as she puts her s'more on a plate. She didn't think it would be a good idea to bring it along with her as she made her pledge. Even if she thought that Ramona wouldn't mind.

Mhairi heads over here so can make her pledge before returning for her s'more

"Thanks-ah-thanks for guarding my snack!" she chirps at the valiant defenders.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

M
    Matrixchild

Missing the conversation thus far due to his focus on announcements and making sure the coronation went well, Hank grabbed a marshmallow and put it on a stick. As it cooked he looked to the group and said, "how is every one doing today? I hope you're all enjoying yourself." It was a simple thing to say, especially after abruptly joining a conversation, but sometimes it was best to come in without a thing to add. Just listen to the flow of the conversation and go from there.

Helen finds that she's become absorbed in the pledges taking place nearby. So absorbed that her mind has wandered both from the conversations going on around her and the marshmallow she's been roasting. The latter has turned black and partially fallen from her poker. "Oh dear," she mutters, shaking the rest off into the fire and setting the poker aside.

At Hank's approach, she turns onyx eyes on the Elemental. "Oh yes, it's all very enjoyable. I'm not sure we've met, I'm Helen," she says, extending an ink-stained hand to the Snowskin.

S
    Sasha

"Well, I would like to get better at it, Rick. It's hard to just practice by myself or with a tree." The Fairest chuckled slightly. Although, it would feel strange, as usual, without Terri there. It would give herself and Rick a chance to talk privately while sparring.

Yet another Elemental approached their group. She did enjoy them, their demeanor seemed simplified sometimes. But they were by no means 'simple'. "Good to see you Hank. How have you been?"

Turning and looking about. "Anyone see any bottled water around? All this sugar makes me crave something hmm, less taste-bud-overload."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Hiya Hank!" Mhairi greets her fellow elemental with a grin. "I'm-ah doing good." she nods, "And-ah you should make a s'more!" she nods, and gestures to the s'more making supplies.

"Oh nos Helen. You're poor marshmallow!"

"Um...would they be near the drinks table?" Mhairi wonders out loud to L'aire's question, "But-ah yeah I know that feeling. My teeth aren't there-ah yet, but maybe a water waiting would be of the good."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

L

"Oh, I don't know, trees always have all those branches waving around. They aren't...entirely unlike staffs? Maybe they could help. But if you can't see what it is to teach you I'd happily step up in their stead." And no, he doesn't quite keep a straight face through that.

And a marshmallow was down, it seemed. Oh well, he'd seen that happen plenty of times over the years. Thankfully, they came many to a bag and didn't take long to roast.

"And yeah, Hank, the part seems pretty well put together."

"As for bottled water, umm,"
    he glances to the newly arrived Elemental, "Should be some at the bar, right?"

M
    Matrixchild

Hank accepted Helen's hand and said, "nice to meet you."

Turning to Laire he said, "I've been good. Pleased things went so smooth tonight. Did you ever get a S'more?" That was what she originally wanted help with. If she hadn't, well Hank was here now.

"Hey Moonshine, good to see you again," he said with a friendly wink. He felt the closest to her and Evelynn. They had all arrived around the same time after all. "I'm working on it," he added looking towards the marshmallow he had on a stick.

Looking to Rick he said nodded in thanks an added, "yes there should be some bottled water at the drink table," he said gesturing towards the correct area.

S
    Sasha

Laughing to Rick, she grinned. "Well then Rick, teach away. Let me know when to come over and I'll be there with bells on... or something close to that."

"Well, I'm going to mosey and grab some water to go. Looks like the evening is winding down."

"Have a good rest of your evening all of you. Hopefully I'll be seeing you around soon!"

With that, L'aire walked away from the group to do what she mentioned.

L'aire exits the Summer gathering.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.