Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
Schrodingers Cat-acomb

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Not saying you would, this stuff isn't my thing." A hand waves at the destruction and then a wall. "Glad it'll only suck for a short time." What is short to old kindred?

"Hauling stuff? Probably chains right? There might be some good rope though." The hand shifts and scratches at Garrick's beard. "I can pick up some up. Hardware stores just think I'm stoned when I walk in at night wearing sunglasses. Kind of nice. Trying to buy ammunition has been a pain in the ass some nights." A tap against Garrick's temple next to the Eyes. "Everything is legit but people don't like selling bullets to a guy with these."

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

"Yeah," Cross chimes in, "I've got some funds I can chip in too." No need for Jack to break the bank on a family endeavor.

At Marlon's comment about buying ammunition, Cross gives a rasping chuckle. "Well, if you want to avoid awkwardness in the future, just let me know and I can pick some up for you. And that reminds me: we should see who's the better shot sometime." He gives the white-eyed Haunt a crooked grin. "You too Jack, if you want."

He reaches up and wipes caked grime from his brow, surveying their progress thus far.

A
    AnoncameaSpider

"Oh I can answer that one for you guys, you are the better shot, and thanks for chipping in, money is not where it should be these days....namely in my wallet." I said with a laugh. "And chains would be good, but rope ties better. If you grab chains make sure to get a lock or two so we can loop 'em." I added helpfully after realizing that the guys were hard asses, just not blue collar construction hard asses. "But yeah, if my schedules open I'm always down to learn how to use new toys, if you've got a loaner I can fire off..." I added, a touch of enthusiasm in my voice.

I pulled out my phone, largely to check the time since the service was shit underground. I'm lucky to get my texts after resurfacing really. "Alright guys. Good nights work. See yeah back in two days..." I said, making my way toward what was now the only way out, through the sewers.

Did you guys want to wrap here for now, or continue in this thread? Gotta get it finished regardless but I can understand if you're pressed for thread space.

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

I'm good to wrap this up for right now. We can start a part 2 thread soon!

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

A bearded grin returns Robert's challenge. "I'm down, what's the worst that could happen?" Bullets don't work too well on Kindred, a lesson Garrick's Sire had found hilarious to prove to the young Nosferatu. "Thank you for the offer on ammo, I'll let you know next time I run low."

"You can use mine while we're showing you if you want to Jack. Just don't smash things with it." The grin remains and a chuckle follows. Too bad I missed the knife work a while back.

Good to wrap as well

A
    AnoncameaSpider

That's a wrap folks! Good thread. The next one will be kind of the same semi-social semi-glimpse if you guys enjoyed this format. If you want to change it up just let me know in the Haunt Talk thread!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.