Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Between Cravings and a Budget

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

*facepalm!* Sorry for the gender pronoun typo! I didn't even notice that mistake on my phone!

A shiny. Well. That was something Coco could appreciate. The right accessories could transform even the drabbest outfits into something intriguing if one had a keen eye. Besides, given the coolers, the cheap sushi, and the reference to candy bars or chocolate chips (the simplest of sugared confections), not to mention the confession to being from a family of thieves, it was rather clear that Mhairi was not used to having wealth. And, given that things that shone often promised value, or the allusion of it, Coco could well understand why that might appeal to the other woman.

"Well, I have an idea, then," Coco declared, putting the lid back onto her sushi. "Why don't we go to the Quicksilver Gate and see just what sorts of shinies we can find. It'll be my treat! A...an event to mark the occasion. Then we can go get ice cream, or candy, or whatever else we want."

Coco stopped herself from rambling on with a list of activities they could do. It wouldn't do to suddenly put a claim on so much of Mhairi's time, no matter if it was usually lonliness that encouraged Coco to drink.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

lol it's all good. I too know the pitfalls of phone posting!

"The-uh Quicksilver Gate? I've been there once...shinnies ga-galore...thought it-ah-it was prime hunting grounds." she says with an impish smirk, "I-ah wanted to-ah get some gloves...from-ah Terri. But-ah her shop..." she trails off with a shrug. "I could-ah talk to her at-ah Edna's if I-ah ever remember too! But-ah-but legal shinnies...à la shopping spree? Ish?" she blinks, and help put the plastic lid back on her own sushi. "Fun." she grins her crooked grin, as she tries to think of a spring metaphor, but settles on one that works. "I-ah mean it! An-an event to mark-ah are budding friendship!"

The elemental steals another sip of her sour apple in a water bottle, before it has to be returned to the bag. "I'm-ah always game for ice cream~!" she tells Coco with a sing-song tone.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Fabulous!" Coco exclaimed, popping up to her feet and then energetically picking up her boxed sushi and the alcohol filled water bottle which she then promptly threw in the trash can near the picnic table. The other water bottles, however, she gathered up and placed into their reusable bag, before turning a beaming grin back upon the woman of starlight and fire.

"Then let us journey onwards! The lands shinies and ice cream awaits!

Good place to end the scene? If so, let me know when youd like another scene
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Coco's enthusiasm is contagious. Food and drink repacked, the child of fire and starlight beams backs upon the wasp, and the two venture forth onward to the land of ice cream and shinies.

I'm good to end, this was fun! I'm so glad we finally were able to do it! And if you want to do the next scene right away I'm game
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread