Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Tangled in Strings

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Oh, uh, yes," says Truce, half a beat behind Star as he realizes the Theurgist is heading towards the door. They've given their reassurances and made their intentions known. With the information they came for well in hand and a deeper understanding of the detective's personal interest in the case, they had little reason to linger here. Now it is time for some actual investigation.

Once they collaborate with Avis and Flidais of course. Truce follows Star to the exit. "So, you have some experience with amphetamines then?" he asks curiously along the way.

Good to proceed to next thread

M
    Matrixchild

Perrett went to nod and say thank you, then the statement about pills came up and anger crossed his face. "What the hell do you know?" He pointed directly at Star as the man walked towards the door. "I don't have a problem and you ain't my damn captain so just get the hell out of here already," he yelled, pointing angrily towards the door. Maybe it was all the emotions boiling under the surface with the investigation but, no matter how much these two wanted to help, he was not going to sit for some intervention type bullshit about his personal habits. He would push himself as far as he needed to go to get his son back.

"You got what you came for so just go," he yelled as soon as they were both through the door and he slammed it shut behind them, followed by the sound of locks. Maybe it was a good thing they were separating their investigation from Perrett.

Just let me know how you guys want to proceed.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Well, that went swimmingly.

"Med School."
    Flash the pearly whites. "Or I knew a guy. Or read a great Reader's Digest article."

Take your pick, yo. Maybe they're all true. Or all lies. What's the saying? It ain't Show Friends. But, really, maybe over a beer. Down the road.

"The, uh,"
    Words paused as long fingers pulled the sunglasses away and up, nestling them in the mop. "The important thing, like. I had to give him something, you know? To take us seriously. Otherwise, he might, like, keep bumbling around. Sure, now I'm a jerk, but after he cools off he'll take what we said seriously, because he thinks I'm a Totally Serious Guy now."

Thin shoulders shrugged. That's what's behind the curtain.

"Anyway. I want to, like, spread this stuff out. Take a look. Map just our, uh, concentrated spots. Check in with the girls. Sound good? We can hit up my apartment, or, like, your place. I, uh."

Another shrug.

"I don't really want that dog running around the theater."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce finds the idea very interesting that Star would purposefully paint himself in a negative light. Of course he is a Guardian, so a negative stigma comes with the territory. The Necromancer has always tried his best to develop trusting and positive relationships with those around him. Though it seems Star is willing to make sacrifices of his own character for the betterment of others.

Very interesting indeed.

"Paging Doctor Starfighter?" quips Truce, sharing in the smile. "But yes, that sounds good. I'm curious to hear on their progress as well. With so many victims it feels we have a lot of work ahead of us. Though we can at least formulate a plan between the four of us." Or a least a lot of work if they approached this in a traditional fashion. A few well-laid Knowings and they may be able to trace the source of these kidnappings.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.