Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn bowed her head a bit and smiled warmly. "Thank you."

"I've taken enough of your time. Please, feel free to rejoin your friends. Thank you for taking this on."

Lynn will rejoin the main thread unless Juno has anything else to say.

A
    AwakeOrangutang

Charles Goldwater
    Slick Fellow

An interesting take on fear. He was glad he asked. Although, he did chuckle at her saying Summer was stereotypically a bunch of raging idiots. It struck a chord with him, largely because while he considered himself an intelligent man, he also took the most basic and straightforward approach to his court akin to what she was talking about. At least, that's how he seemed compared to Hank's views on their shared Court.

"Can't say I've heard that take before, but it's hard to argue with the results. Probably works a lot better than trying to promote fear too. At the very least, earns you a few friends rather than more likely driving them away. Glad to have seen you here, Terri. Here's to hoping we meet again in the future." He rose a toast of water to the departing squirrel girl.

"I'll probably be heading out here soon too. I don't think I fit here much, not much reason to stay if it's just us. If you twist my leg, I might stay, or we could go find us somewhere else that's a little less... floral."

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 25

You do not have permission to view the list of names.