Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

'Backyard' Camping Prep

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

OOC

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Soooo...the Park, eh? Do you two actually enjoy it?" Coco asked, letting her gym bag drop and leaning up against a shelf.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

Daniel gave an uncertain pull of breath between his teeth at Coco's question.

"Not really?" he answered with a half statement, half question. "City boy through and through. But it's part of my job now. Plus I should really be more prepared when going camping anyways." The Darkling shrugged his shoulders.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

L

"Absolutely," There was no hesitation or brief moment of uncertainty from Rick. Just the almost immediate response of someone who didn't even need to consider their answer. "Wandering through it, seeing the sights...it's what I do. It's what I've been doing for a long time. Everyone needs to find their niche, and I certainly know mine."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Well, I must admit, such a niche would be entirely alien to me. Perhaps even more alien to me than it is for poor Daniel, here," Coco shared, shooting the Gravewigh a look of mock pity.

"Why, my only experiences with the Park of late have been while chasing after someone, and let me tell you, few things are more tiresome or nerve wracking than chasing someone through the park. And the people that live there?"

She pulled a face, nose wrinkling in disgust.

"They're all so rude, I find. Utterly rude, and with no regards to matters of import. Why, can you believe that one of them tried to barter with me for information he didn't even have?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

OOC

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

Daniel did his best to look forlorn and pitiable but he couldn't quite keep from smiling a little.

"I've been homeless and Lost before. Never lived in a Park for a long time but it forces you to have to think differently than you did before."

He could imagine some one bartering like that, especially if it was a hob. Even if it were one of the Lost, living in the Hedge wasn't the best thing for ones sanity. Plus, given Coco's inclination to mold the truth, it could have just been the person had offered to find the information for a price and done so in a manner that offended her.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-05-28 12:37:39 Daniel Leto rolls 7 to Clarity (10 Again) 1, 9, 1, 2, 4, 8, 2 2 successes
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-05-29 04:13:22 Coco rolls 7 to Kenning (10 Again) 3, 4, 4, 3, 9, 1, 5 1 success

Bump Lesingnon

L

"It's always nerve-wracking to be in a place unfamiliar to you. Much less so once you've gotten used to it." He was certainly proof of that himself. Many Changelings feared the Hedge, with good reason. Yet he was at home amongst those twisted, thorny, paths.

"As for the people there," he can simply offer a shrug, "They operate under a different set of rules, customs, and etiquette than what we're used to. They are what hey are, and that's never going to change. You just have to learn how to deal with them eventually, whether you actually like dealing with them or not."

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-06-01 22:21:38 Rick Pereg rolls 6 to Kenning (10 Again) 2, 6, 5, 4, 5, 5 failure

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread