Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 51 of 53 First ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 Last

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Since no one has joined in on something more challenging for seven days I'm going to assume that idea did not land :P

What kind of social scenes do folks prefer?
    Reuban Brigh

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

ReubanBrightwood

Witch is going to head inside the club, but atm she is still outside.

Would you like me to include in my next post that she gets inside and I can work in what Philip has done/said or do you want me to just wrap her actions with getting in line? I didn't want to jump cut past the line/bouncer/etc if you weren't cool with it.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

deltadream

With Philip doing research for 2 hours the time lines are little out of sync, unless Witch has been waiting outside for 2 full hours. (your call)

She can get passed no problem she has tickets so can skip that, it is no obstacle to her. However her trail does not end there. (If she has been outside for 2 hours she will bump into Philip as she gets in, if she has not been outside for 2 hours she can follow her clue and I'll converge the time lines in my next post).
    Reuban Brigh

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Delatdream Witch
    Vincent Winter
    Xisdor Philip Crosen
    Orianna October

Just a heads up Official Consilium is now open

(And a new social thread)
    Reuban Brigh

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Xisdor

In regards to your OOC comments in the DYLF prp about revelation/opacity ... standardly what is done is that you will roll all the dice you have against it. And then the storyteller ReubanBrightwood will take the opacity number and remove the dice starting from the farthest right of your roll. And then the results are left - if any successes in the dice remaining, woot. If not, a failure.

It's why everyone celebrates front loaded dice rolls lol

It also allows players to roll without having to wait for a storyteller/other player and delay posting.

10. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

I'm also just going to double check something I've been operating under the following when it comes to scrutiny and resonance

Scrutiny
    resonanace
    Reuban Brigh

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    X

Twist Scenes

Thanks, Deltadream. I`ll keep that in mind for the future.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Delatdream Witch
    Vincent Winter
    Xisdor Philip Crosen
    Orianna October

I'm so sorry everyone I knew I forgot something but I have fixed it now --- Status are open (except chambers someone else needs to open his )

Primer Status --- Just in case anyone wants to read this for a refresh.
    Reuban Brigh

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Just a heads up Status for January is closed. -- Not enough people posted to the status' to use the calculator and no one opened one for Chambers so no changes status have occurred. Maybe next time
    Reuban Brigh

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Puck Scenes

ReubanBrightwood Xisdor Fedup

Re: The Aethernet

I think something needs to be clarified OOC for something to be understood IC.

When you entered play, you should have read this thread which explains the mage venue and where to put things. In that thread, under The Heralds, it explains that that is the place to be making IC announcements in writing or video/audio files(Concilium is still fair game as well as or in addition to the Aethernet).

The Aethernet was established as a thread to place those announcements without them being lost in the endless status tallies that also go there. If you actually read the thread as well, you'll see my earlier post for a plot summary promised at concilium and published in writing rather than online. The IC Aethernet is established by the Assembly sure, but it's also not restricted to any order or specific accounts. So the thread itself is a no exception place for everyone to post and access information, and any libertine who says otherwise is technically a heretic to be expelled by the order since restricting information is a major no no for them.

If you don't put your announcements in the right forum, they aren't formally made. I swear I'm not trying to shit on your idea to use a bulletin board though. My point/issue is how is anyone supposed to know what's posted to this board if you haven't put your announcements in the right forum? Sure it's only been a few months now, but what happens next year when your still doing it this way and everyone has to sift through over a years worth of posting to find out what's been posted to it? And why is that process preferable over you guys just posting in the correct spaces already labeled for you?
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Page 51 of 53 First ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 Last
+ Reply to Thread