Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 32 of 54 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... Last

The next step on the table is -4 and 4 targets, no penalty for 3 so either way, same roll with 3 or 4 targets since it's the next highest penalty so I just ran with the highest penalty. I'm more than fine rolling with it as is if you are. Thems the breaks when you gamble for speed.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Because it needs to be said:

I like Drunk Phoenyx and Madison orders of magnitude more than Sober Phoenyx and Aurora... I don't know why. They seem much... warmer people.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Lol!!!! Thanks And Aurora tends to be friendlier outside of the Circle.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

She just looses her inhibitions and becomes a lot less formal. But she also loses her filter. It's not all good stuff.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

It's that time again folks, get in your XPRs!!!

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

That time again folks! Get your XPRs in before the end of the month!

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Looking for clarification for Monthly Rits: for the 5 suxx required for duration, is the roll made once per month? Or are cumulative rolls allowed?

I'm guessing that this also affects the Mage's available mana pool?

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but here's my understanding:

If you want to automatically cast your spells each month you'd need a pool of 15 dice (5 successes needed divided by 3).
    Otherwise you'd need to roll manually each month on your character sheet - however this roll is limited by your Gnosis. I honestly don't know if you could just "try again on a different day", but the successes would not accumulate.

As per the House Rules this wouldn't influence the Mana pool per scene, as this is derived from the Character's Wisdom and private Hollow they have access to.

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but here's my understanding:

If you want to automatically cast your spells each month you'd need a pool of 15 dice (5 successes needed divided by 3).
    Otherwise you'd need to roll manually each month on your character sheet - however this roll is limited by your Gnosis. I honestly don't know if you could just "try again on a different day", but the successes would not accumulate.

As per the House Rules this wouldn't influence the Mana pool per scene, as this is derived from the Character's Wisdom and private Hollow they have access to.
    I'm under the impression that the automatic version is the only available way to do it, per house rules...?

"[I]f you choose you can opt in to an 'average success' equation where the pool doesn't need to be rolled and renewed periodically."

Sounds like it's a choice. Since getting to 15 dice takes some time and people wouldn't be able to do monthly Rits until they've spent a lot of xp.

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 32 of 54 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread