Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Seek the Noblest

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Leader girl had a strange fascination with July, apparently.

Maybe it was part of a deeper seated John Wayne fetish.

Gotta get yer vengeance, pilgrim.

"There's easier ways to knock someone out," Avis said quietly from the back. "Why don't you hold him and let us handle that."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

C
    Casitive

The lead girl freezes when Avis speaks, turning and leveling her attention on the bland woman. “Oh, so you are gonna contribute instead of just glaring at us the whole time? I already wrote you off. But,” the lead states plainly, “if you got an idea speak. I don't have time for your cross-word puzzles.

We have questions,” she tells July, “we're kidnapping.

If you have any declarations, state now. We're gonna enter the bed-room in my next post

M
    Matrixchild

For a second July had thought Avis stayed outside with Star before she spoke up. He really didn't care who did what as long as the plan worked and they got the information they were looking for.

Focusing on the woman at the front he nodded his head at her statement of kidnapping. "Good," he whispered, "I'll hold him down then." He was ready to get the answers they needed, though his guns were at the ready should they be needed.

He did want to make sure when he went to hold the guy down though that he got it done right the first time, so secretly he moved his hands in the mudras he had learned, bringing a focus to the spell as he cast it.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-06-15 08:08:53 July rolls 7 to Perfect Timing (Int+Comp+Time) (10 Again) 6, 4, 9, 8, 10, 2, 7, 8 4 successes

Perfect Timing gives 4 extra dice on the next roll I choose to make.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

You hold, we do: was that really a cross word puzzle?

For shame, Sac State, for shame. If the girl didnt understand that then there really wasnt any point talking to her.

But whatever. She'd go with the flow. Might as well, since July was apparently deciding to back Miss Queen Bee rather than his cabal.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Meanwhile...
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

C
    Casitive

July give me a Grapple Roll and I'll condense the combat down.

M
    Matrixchild

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-06-17 07:40:15 July rolls 11 to Grapple (Str3+Brawl2+PT4+AoA2) (10 Again) 2, 1, 7, 4, 10, 8, 9, 6, 6, 10, 9, 4, 5 5 successes

C
    Casitive

Some people have dreams where someone else is holding them down in bed, and they are completely unable to get up. A lot of people say these are ghosts or incubi sitting on their chests. Scientists take a less supernatural route with that and suggest it's just disrupted REM sleep.

For the guy who is the target of the Lead Girl and July, his sleep paralysis has a clear reason. It is the direct result of a Cowboy Mage slamming the man down by his shoulders while the lead girl slides the bag over the poor bastard's head. Suddenly he's trying to breath and the plastic of the bag slams itself against the man's lips, paradoxically obstructing his airways.

The lead-girl works quick, knotting the plastic bag like an old grandma plasticing their sofas and punching his head. While shaking her right hand, she begins to drag the guy out of bed, “Let's go,” the lead girl states to July. “We're taking this fuck to Southwest Sacramento.

Combat condensed. Any final reactions / narration before I switch threads?

M
    Matrixchild

July looked to Avis and shrugged. "Let's go see what he has to say." He was pleased with how smoothly things had went and waited anxiously to interrogate the man.

I'm all good here

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

Put a little hole in the baggy so he can breathe and we're okey dokey

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 29

You do not have permission to view the list of names.