Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
(Crone Temple)- Scout's Honor

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    s
    sumthingpositiv

@%1; wasn't sure if you were waiting on me so here is Katya's investigation roll just in case

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-05-21 11:28:19 Katya rolls 4 to Wits+investigation (1s Subtract) 1, 8, 10, 6 1 success

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The blood splattered nature of the basement made further investigations difficult. Some generalisations could be made with effort, however.

The cages were clean: little to no blood splatter was found marring the darkly painted metalwork; what few smears existed implied that the cage was placed on an already bloodied floor at one point.

There were scuffed remnants of chalk lines suggesting the use of more circles (or minimum safe distances from the chains attached to the walls). Given the nature of the blood work splashed liberally all over, it could easily be argued that that the circles came first - suggesting a continuity and change of use.

There is bloody mess atop bloody mess: that is, there had been at least two bloody massacres in the basement and no one had bothered to clean the first up before the second carnage was laid down.

One of the small window that let in a minimum of light has been deliberately cracked and the panes removed. It would not be visible from ground level, most certainly would not permit anyone real access - but it would allow a Kindred with the right abilities to slip within unnoticed.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Two bloody events. One overtop the other. I suspect a cult of some kind had taken over, and then the Brood took over from them. Either way, we should collect that skull and get going. We'll have to get some help changing the locks and then cleaning the place up." david looks around again, "I'll get a bucket and a mop." Perhaps the repetitive motions would allow his blood to cool and the serenity of the goddess to re-enter him.
    As he looks on, some small part of him quails at the loss of so much food, such a bounty lost to the hunger forever. But it is old, spoiled, and decayed. To eat rotten fruit is to suffer.
    He heads back upstairs, and grabs one of the cloaks, to use as a bag for the skull, careful not to touch it directly.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's eyes remain fixated on the window, wondering if that was the beginning of the end for the "first" cult that they hypothesize. This much chaos was in just one room, but what happened when the responsible culprits ran free on His Grace's Domain?

"Agreed. Perhaps we should take the arm as well, or at the very least dispose of it. None of this can be discovered by any mortals or else the police will be all over this and cause other problems.. " she says as she follows him up the stairs, "Priscus Roth may be able to point us to a way to changing the locks." she waits for him to look at her before asking a more weighted question. "Given the heavy nature of this violation and the potential power associated with it...what are your thoughts on consulting Priscus Regan on this? If we are to take the skull with us, I feel he might be able to help us identify it's purpose."

Katya plans to stay with david and help him clean up the evidence of violence and death in the room.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

ST stuff

It's over the month mark, did you wish to wrap the scene here?

Also: a question for clarification purposes - you indicated that you will be taking the skull. Will you also be taking the reliquary statue as well?

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

Yes. I'm ok with ending the scene here.

"I think it quite reasonable to bring the Priscus on it. Perhaps he can determine its purpose, and its creator."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

s
    sumthingpositiv

I'm good to close as well, if we're taking the skull, we might as well take the reliquary

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread