Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(16 VE) Serious Business

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Thank you for your patience...

"That will be brilliant, thanks," the Beast grinned, glad that the Ogre would at least take on the job. If she hadn't, then Terri would have had to seek out someone outside of the Freehold, which she really didn't want to do. Work was hard to come by as it is.

Another scent mingled with her own causing Terri to look around as Ava joined them and she welcomed the fellow Beast with a friendly smile. "Not at all," she replied, shaking her head. "I'm working on some raiment where I was looking for Ramona's skill."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Ava's appearance is the first thing that's pulled a smile out of the ogress all evening. "We just finished, actually," she clarifies, regarding her new deal with Terri. The two of them can discuss particulars when Ramona has a model to show her. There, now Ava isn't interrupting. Spotting the plate in Ava's hand, Ramona non-nonchalantly reaches out and plucks a savory morsel off it, then immediately pops it in her mouth.

S
    Saeyer

"Oh!" The surprised sound was a pleasant one, but it was definitely an interesting idea to imagine Terri and Ramona working together, one all friendliness and the other hard to impress. "Sounds like a cool opportunity for collaboration, I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you make." If it was a project of Terri's, Ava fully expected to see a new fashionable dress on either the Steepscrambler herself, or maybe L'aire at the next big gathering. Ramona's part in it had to be metal work, but that could mean any number of things.

Shooting Ramona an amused look as she stole a bite from her plate, the Nix silently extended the food slightly toward Terri in invitation. She hadn't actually touched any of it yet anyway. "Since you're already working on something this could definitely wait, but I was hoping to talk to you about a potential raiment commission sometime. Nothing too fancy." Ava wasn't entirely sure that their style aesthetics would line up, but she imagined that could be worked with. And she did admire Terri's work when she saw it, so maybe branching out wouldn't be bad.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Me too!" Terri chirped, smiling at the thought of the end product and the story each will bring. Because that was the truth behind everything she made; each design was a story ready to be told. Some were better than others, certainly, but every piece of raiment she had created had a story to be learned.

Declining the offer of food with a polite shake of her head, Terri listened to Ava's own, sudden proposal and the spread across the Beast's face answered the question. "Certainly! Stop by the shop one day and we can talk in more detail."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Well, that wrapped up shop-talk apparently. Quickly and efficiently. And now, here the three of them are, suddenly out of things to say. Or at least, Ramona's out of things to say. Sure, she could talk with Ava for hours, but Terri? Well... Ramona doesn't really know Terri. This is probably the most they've spoken in two years. And it hasn't exactly gone smoothly. She glances over at Coco, and her booth of desires. At the buffet table, where some of her friends and new courtiers were gathered. Around the Rose Garden, that makes her feel uncomfortable merely with it's heavily implied expectations. Yeah, no. She's done here.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna call it a night,"
    she tells Ava.

S
    Saeyer

Not especially disappointed when Terri turned down the food, Ava retracted her plate smoothly and picked up a morsel. "Great!" she beamed, needle-teeth both large and small on full display. "I'll come by soon to bend your ear." She would need to marshal her thoughts and refine the ideas she had, but some of that could wait for the meeting; it was part of the point of it, after all.

Ramona's words were greeted with a quick blink before the Nix scanned the room, and shrugged a tiny bit with the corners of her mouth. "I'll head out with you." They had come in together, it only seemed symmetrical to leave together. Plus, her food was on a paper plate: it could travel. "Good to see you, Terri." Excusing herself from the Steepscrambler with a smile and a wave, Ava finally popped the piece of food she was holding into her mouth and turned back to Ramona, ready to depart.

Description

PRE

"Awesome, I'll free up an evening." With a final goodnight to the pair, Terri heads back to join Rick and L'aire at the drinks table for one last tipple before the coronation came to an end.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread