Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Sequestered, or as much as one could be at Court, outside of the charismatic presence of Prince Clarke, and the deadly beauty, among Family had a twisting inside of Nell relax. The yowling call of her Beast quieted.

She knew David. And Maddox was no threat, at least not to her. "Mister Maddox, how are you this evening?" Nell asks.

C
    Casitive

Settling near to Nell, David glances towards her with an open expression. A closed lipped smile reaches his eyes and his serious brow inches upwards. The intrusion of a challenger, finally a challenger, fills David's own Companion with a yearning to prove itself the better. This is not the time, nor the place, and the Man enforces its dominance over bestial idiocy.

Mr. Maddox,” David states plainly for the young, silent Shadow.

How have you been, Miss Cooper? I'm sorry that tonight's excitement might have caught you flat-footed.” David's observant gaze doesn't abate as he glances here and there across the Court, finally landing on Martha Villiers ( Chrisie ) as she finally sweeps into the chamber.

Only then, does his closed lipped smile fall away; much like leaves sighing from their trees in Autumn.

After David's invitation, Jacob falls in line.
    "Priscus," he murmurs as he nods.

"Excellent!" Jacob passive expression breaks into a boyish smile. He extends his arm to shake hands."I've heard your name, Ms. Cooper, but I don't believe we've met. Call me Jacob."

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

"Yes, I suppose we haven't actually met yet, Jacob." 'Though I've certainly heard about you.' She leaves unsaid. Since he's offered her the use of his given name, she might as well return the favor. "It's fine if you call me Nell."

"I've been quite well. I've found an appropriate place to Haven. I won't always be underfoot in the Chapter House." Then Nell nods in agreement, "Yes, tonight has been full of unexpected excitement." she decides not to comment on how it had indeed caught her flat-footed, because it was quite plan, at least to those who knew to look, that it had.

"Priscus Regan? Is something wrong?" Nell asks after a moment, seeing his slight smile fade. Though the teal-haired shadow doesn't want to assume...but she did want to an eye out encase there was something to watch out for.

C
    Casitive

Nell's question brings David's attention back to his immediate, a circle of wraiths. “No, it's nothing. Don't worry about it.” He tells Nell, but really he might as well be telling her that it is nothing for her to worry about and nothing he'll talk about in the middle of open court.

You won't always be underfoot in the Chapter House? How unfortunate,” despite the dryness of the joke, it's still a joke. Like so many things with the Shadow Dragon, the delivery is subtle, something that many others might miss or overlook. “But, it's good that you've found a place. We all need our small islands to retreat to.

Attention slides to Jacob, “Mr. Maddox, may I help you with something?

"Yes actually," Jacob's smile diminished, "I was hoping to appeal my banishment with you, Priscus. I was also wondering if there was anything required of me during this Court other than socialization with my esteemed colleagues." While certainly serious as Jacob's little speech drew to a close it flirted with sarcasm.

C
    Casitive

It's been more than a month, Mr. Maddox.” David reminds, “Your period of Banishment has been over for a few days.” Slowly, dull-brown eyes leveled at Mr. Maddox blink.

Other than knowing that the man there,” a nod towards Asa , “is His Grace, Alder Duke Asa Clarke and Prince of the Domain; I have nothing required of you. You may go if you so choose.

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Mask

Mien

Nell hums as David deflects. It might not be anything he could say at Court. Or it could be a worry for him as Priscus, or Grand Wyrm.

David's humor is as dry as the crunch of autumn leaves underfoot. But still Nell's lips pull into a smile. "Yes, we call need are islands." she pluralizes because not only do they need their own retreats and sanctuaries, they all need their own boltholes, just in case.

Nell's attention follows the conversation to come. David's placid face, and Maddox's evident weakness. Even as the baby-faced shadow followed the decree, and adhered to his banishment, in his diminished state he obviously forgot to look upon a calendar, or his phone. If it was a phone worth having, it should have a calendar on it.

Nell's head tilts, wondering if her cousin would leave. Either just David's presence, or possibly Court.

C
    Casitive

Unconsciously, David shares in Nell's curiosity in what Jacob Maddox will do now with his newfound choice. When it starts to become painfully obvious that that choice is to do nothing, David returns his attention squarely upon Nell.

Autumnal humor limns the Grand Wyrm's next statement, “I hope that you'll still keep the Old Dame company more often than not. Otherwise, how else will new arrivals know that your whiteboard is yours?

A slight curl at the corner of David's lip betrays the overly serious tone in his voice; revealing it all to be a gentle ribbing. A bit of Ava's influence shining through, like a glimmer of gold buried in grains of sand. “Is there anyone you are curious to meet, Miss Cooper? Anyone I can point out?

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Mask

Mien

Like David Nell is also disappointed in her baby faced cousin's choice of doing nothing. With a minute frown Nell turned her attention away from Maddox and back to her Piscus.

Her lips tug into a hint of a smirk. Coming to understand her fellow shadow dragon's humour was a dry and subtle thing. "Oh but I've already though on how I might make the point clear that my whiteboard is mine." Her lips pull into a more fully realized smirk, "Aversion therapy. Though I'm not quite certain as to how high the voltage should be to be an actual deterrent and teaching aid for Kindred..." As she began, it could be assumed that she was teasing, but as she continued it was harder to tell.

Nell ponders David's last question. Her eyes darting about the room. "I do believe I've had enough excitement for one night as far as introduction go." Nell says remembering her deer caught in the headlight stance as she met the Prince and his Court. "Besides it is growing late. We might not have enough time to delve into a proper conversation with anyone else."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread