Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
(Wrinkles) Back to the Future

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    C
    Casitive

Let's get this done in the next day or so!

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Good thoughts," Crowley ruminated.

"Don't do anything drastic just yet. Emrys is probably going to get the word out to the rest and I have a meeting set with Aquinas. The Boss may have - I dunno - contingencies of his own that he'd play first? But by all means start planning. I think we're going to need it on this one. Just, you know, be careful, and wait a bit - see if the word gets out. You know what I mean."

Lets try and be coordinated on this one. The whole Banisher clusterfuck was caused - and allowed to continue - because the Awakened could not get their collective ass into gear. Crowley really didn't want to add another layer to that because the Acanthus Path went off looking for new boogey men to fight.

Risking looking back over his companions, Crowley continued.

"OK. So. Where do you want me to drop you off?"

Miach

PRE

"Right. So we wait until we meet with you and Crowley again before stretching our neck... Fine. Just don't tarry. Time may be of the essence..." the mystagogue summed up, with a bit of humor to lighten the mood.

They were now getting farther from his house, and since it seemed they wouldn't reach Faye's before ending the meeting, the doctor instead went for simple. "Wherever, really. I feel like I'll be lucky in my search for a ride back..."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding her head, "Sounds good. I just want to be kept in the loop. I know I just got back and haven't connected with a group yet, but I still want to help." she hated to admit that she worried about getting left out.

She had to laugh at Miach, "Think I can help you with that one." she points to a nondescript warehouse among others. "My apartment is up there, and I'm sure JB is around and can give you a ride if you want." she offers him.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread