Ended
Watch

Starting from the ground up

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya listens as she leads David back to the farmhouse, taking her time to admire the night sky even if soured by Erika Brady and the havoc she's caused. At least David won't be bored be hearing old information.

Opening the door, she holds it to let David step in first before closing it behind her. Inside the kitchen area, she gestures for him to sit down before sitting opposite of him. With a forced sigh, she leans forward and gestures for him to do the same so she can talk in a low whisper.

"Brady was all of those things you said, but now she is no longer acknowledged in this domain. She has been guilty of committing several suspicious acts that threaten His majesty's Domain, one of which includes Diablarie. Therefore, you are advised to stay out of Citrus Heights. She has another Shadow named Wilhelm Von Shusten and a Succubus named Rhayna aiding her. A Lord named Cotouri was also assisting them but she is..detained for the time being. All of these kindred mean certain death so it is advised to speak to Reeve Josephine Sterling if you hear any information about them. We've been slowly making plans to deal with them, but you should be aware of the lurking threat the Domain has experienced prior to your return." there was more, so much more but she didn't like overloading newcomers with information. "Your Priscus is alsso a good source for information on this as he's been involved for quite some time." and perhaps lost the most. "But if you do discuss this, do not do it at Nox as that area has been compromised by Brady." at least that little snafu had been taken care of so it didn't happen again.

Leaning back, Katya rests one hand on the table as she asks "Any questions?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

bump DrDog

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Terrible." David sighs, "And with her skill at Auspex many more places could be easily compromised as well." He doesn't recall every having a conversation with Erika. The hunt had been for an area without a regent, and her presence, and distance from the core of the city, made housing the Temple there a problem. Though it did raise its own question.

"I did have one last question. Who is the Regent of the Natomas area? Back when I was first here it was without a regent, but now that years have passed, I wonder if the Prince has given it to someone?" Perhaps if it was vacant, it would be easier for the Crone to receive its own dominion?
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

s
    sumthingpositiv

Nodding with a solemn expression, Katya says "That is true, although, since her forfeiture of her acknowledgement in this DOmain, I think she's relied on others in her "coterie" to help."

At his question she shakes her head "To my knowledge I've heard no mention of a Regent in that area. As far as I know, the last Regent besides Erika was Roxie Hart who died at the hands of one of Erika's allies." She imagines his inquiry comes from an interest in the area but she has no idea when or how that might be granted. It seemed hard enough holding onto this domain let alone handing a part of it off to someone else.

Looking to David she asks, "On a somewhat related note, if I may ask a personal question. Are you also skilled in the use of Auspex to the point of examining objects? I've heard of such a thing being possible and there's a certain object I've had for a while that I'd be more comfortable with someone in our covenant looking at. It's not a priority however, just....my own curiosity."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods, "That is interseting. I wonder why the Prince has consolidated power? Though if his regent has gone rogue, perhaps that is reason enough."

"As yet I do not, but I encourage you to handle the object with care and disinterest. I anticipate in a few months time I will be able to examine it. My talents with Auspex lean more to examining mystical and religious phenomena, like blessings and other enchantments.

If you have nothing further, I will take my leave."
    That had taken quite a lot of time of intense study and practice, but to see the Crone's mark upon someone with his own eyes was glorious.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Well, there had been a period where the number of members in this domain was low, I'm not so sure he feels there is enough manpower to maintain a separate regent if I had to guess." she says with a shrug.

"The object is safe in my haven, I'm in no rush to pull it out again, but it is something left from a task I helped the former Hierophant Chris Wooding with and it's origin does have some mystical ties, so when the time comes just let me know." with a bow of her head she rises from her seat, "Yes I have nothing else to add, so if you would like, I will walk you back to your vehicle. In the meantime, feel free to visit the Farm whenver you wish as it is your home as much mine. I will let you know when we will be reconvening for the book club so you won't be surprised when we have guests here." she waits for him to follow before heading to the door.

End scene?

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods at her explanation. It makes sense, but a prince consolidating power is always worrying.

"Thank you, I feel that we did well tonight. I look forward to the book club, please keep me posted.
    May Janus guard our steps, yesterday's and tomorrow's."
    He follows her back to his car.

End Scene. Thanks!
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya thanks David and offers him well wishes as she walks him back to his car.

End scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.