Ended
Watch

(1604)Two Gangrels and a Mehket

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    M
    Matrixchild

After having separated from the pack Brittany offered David an extended hand and said, "I'm Brittany Hastings."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A friendly and pleasant smile appears on Ale lips as David approaches, “Mr Silver! Nice to see you again.” Which was true, she had enjoyed his company the last Court. “Oh, I can’t complain. And you?” she asks.

As Brittany introduces herself, “Brittany, this is Mr David Silver. I had the pleasure of talking to him at the last Court. He’s recently returned to the Domain.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Hastings. Are you and Whip Antinori good friends?" he asks. Its a common reaction among the press of new and strong beasts to head to allies and safety, so friendship is not an uncommon guess, though it remains to be seen how accurate it is.

He turns to Alessandra, "Thank you for the introduction. It is good to see you again as well. And look at your dress!" He looks down admiring her see through dress and looking beneath it, admiring all of her tatoos. "It is an absolutely wonderful dress to show you art. I love what you've done with integrating the arms and chest and back. Its beautiful. What do you think?" He turns to Brittany, inquiring of her opinion.

Dedication and importance, and none of it wasted on fads or frivolities. Her body a temple to her own existence. To see such meaning writ large, and shown with such confidence, the dark mother must be smiling approvingly.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

M
    Matrixchild

"A pleasure to meet you as well," she said with a smile before a giggle escaped Brittany's lips at the question of being friends. "Well she is my Whip, and a wonderful Whip at that," she said, holding her smile before continuing, "but I'd like to think we're friends too." She had never received confirmation that it was mutual, but sometimes you didn't need it said. Sometimes you just knew.

Following David's gaze and his question Brittany followed suit. "He is so right, that is an amazing dress. I always love your tattoos. So, like, totally you.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anytime the word, friend, is brought up with Kindred there always seemed to be mixed reactions. Their kind always needed allies in the cutthroat world of the Requim. But claiming another Kindred as a ‘friend’? Well, that usually seemed to be pushing it.

“Not sure I would say wonderful, we have a small but tight family who seems pretty good at staying out of trouble. Or getting into trouble and hiding it well.” She says with a laugh. Her head then nods, “I think I’d say the same thing.” Confirming her own belief to them being friends. It was a good feeling knowing you had other Kindred you could count on.

While some woman like being the center of attention, it wasn’t Ale’s cup of tea. Though with her tattoos she certainly got a lot of it.

Smiling, Grazie! she replies. “Figured with it being a more Formal Curt I should put in a little effort and all that.” She jokes with a shrug. “Plus where is the fun in dressing up if you can’t add your own personal touch? Though Mr Silver, your choice of attire intrigues me. Is there a meaning to it?” her question was genuine. It wasn’t something you saw everyday.

“And Brittany, I have to give you credit, you wear that color well! Not one I’d dare to wear, but compliments you.” She gushed with a grin, Her Cousin always seemed to wear color, and she had to wonder what the fascination was with it.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Two friends then, wonderful" David says with genuine joy. In these nights, when allies are merely of convenience, and trust is as substantial as shadows over water. When the only ties that can be trusted are of blood, to see two cousins who consider themselves closer is pleasing to the Crone.

He nods at Alessandra's question, "Indeed. Gold and Orange are colors of the harvest and the wealth associated with it. As the year is coming to a close soon, according to the calendar I follow, this is the time of harvest. Specifically we are in the year of Remembrance, and in so doing, I choose to focus on remembering the fading away of things, as they turn burnished gold in the fading light. It is, also, one of the nicer sets of clothes that I own, and so I wear it to appear appropriately for the Prince."
    He looks down at his own clothes, appreciating the harmony of swirls and patterns. No one thing stands out, but yet together a woven whole that is a conduit to both the goddess and the secular.

David looks over at Brittany, and nods approvingly. She wears her dress with a placid and cool demeanor, one that is pleasing to the eye.

"Indeed, it does suit you well."
    He nods. Though he avoids asking as to the meaning of her dress. If it has meaning, it would be appropriate for her to reveal it, but to ask and be found lacking would be embarrassing. And he has progressed past the point in unlife where he enjoyed gangrel trying to rip his face off for embarrassments and insults.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

M
    Matrixchild

"Oh you're too modest," she said playfuly to Ale denying how good of a Whip she was. At the confirmation that Ale too felt they were friends her face showed how pleased she was to hear it.

She listened to Ale's response before looking to David's attire, taking it in as he responded as well. As they both complimented her on her own choice of dress she smiled broadly. "Thank you, though I've gotta say David, you put way more thought into your outfit than I did mine. I mean, everything you said makes so much sense, but I just looked down at myself and thought, 'This dress is so cute'," she said with a giggle. "You gotta respect a man with a plan though, right?" she said to Ale. Technically, Brittany always had a purpose for her outfits, to stay bubbly, cute, and fun, and if that meant potentially being underestimated as well then so be it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiles at David’s comment. It was wonderful, it also posed its own threats. Putting your trust in someone left you vulnerable, cause sometimes the betrayal comes from those closest to you. Would Brittany betray her? She didn’t think so, but that didn’t mean her guard was a hundred percent down. Survival required a Kindred to keep both eyes open and an extra one on their backs.

Wow, who knew colors could portray such things? Her eyes momentarily shift down to look at her own dress. The color held no significant meaning, was just a color to her. Well, one she liked over others, but that wasn’t anything special. Looking back to David, “I have to say, never knew colors could mean anything, but it’s a beautiful sentiment.” Was that the right word? She wasn’t sure, but she already said it, so we’ll just see how it goes.

She then smirks at Brittany’s cute remark, “Cute works too.” She replies, understanding a little of what she meant. There were times she picked clothes because the fabric was soft, but cute never crossed her mind. Maybe it would be fun to go out shopping with Brittany some night, just to see her in action. "Remind me not to have you pick out anything for me to wear, not sure 'cute' would work as well on me as it does you." she playfully replies.

“And it’s always good to have a plan.” She agreed. “Have you been settling in good?” she asks David.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David gives a polite chuckle at Brittany's comment, "Beauty itself is important as well. the number of goddess of pretty things are extensive, not the least of which are Ishtar and Venus. But I strive to always find meaning, because the world is awash in meanings, both small and large. Some practical, some personal, some for those around us. The key is recognizing them and determining the significance. Then you can start understanding the deeper secrets of the world. But I'm digressing." David says with a nod of apology.

"I don't know Whip Antinori, perhaps a 'cute' dress would be good for you. At the very least, it would allow you to explore the meaning of colors"
    David says with a playful smile, though his tone suggests he may not be joking.
    "A plan serves us all well, though improvisation is more of my style. I am settling in quite well. I hope to being working with the domain and the Circle soon. How are you doing with your duties? I suspect quite well, based on Miss Hasting's assessment."

Careful David, don't let your enthusiasm for the Goddess get ahead of you.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice approaches just as the serene shadow's voice speaks in his reply. A bell rings within Alice's mind, resonating with the confidant way the Mekhet speaks, about meaning in everything-about god-er-goddesses rather...had the young haunt frown internally. She beloved that god existed...would it be so much of a stretch to think that more then one would be found?

"Hello, Alessandra. Brittany. Sorry if I'm interrupting." she begins, "Hello, I'm Alice Hart." she introduces herself to the shadow.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 27

You do not have permission to view the list of names.