Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Seasons Don't Fear the Reaper... (Ash Run)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

The players are all in place, the odds have been weighed, the method to victory calculated. It is time. HAL calls his Page to put out the word that it is time for the Ash Run, and for all Runners to assemble at the Empty Orchestra. He calls Sam to close the bar to all but Changelings.

Tonight, Jacob Greenteeth will die.

If you're signed up for the Run, you've gotten the call and can show up in this thread now. HAL will be joining you all shortly

L

After receiving the call Rick paused just long enough to grab and don his equipment before leaving. He arrived at the Empty Orchestra not long afterwards. His curved dagger was in its customary position at the small of his back, and a handgun in an ankle holster. The kevlar vest was new and he was conscious of, if not hindered by, it. And the hooded sweatshirt over the top was able to hide it from view. The soft trombone case he carried was a bit unusual, but attracted far less stares than would the sheathed saber inside of it. Patting his pocket one last time to ensure that he had his nine volt battery, he pushed open the doors and strode into the establishment.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri enters not long after wearing her training clothes, suitable for all kinds of running, climbing and, inevitably, fighting. Her backpack, as ever, was with her and its contents contained the usual stuff: slingshot, spare shots, water and first aid kit.

Seeing Rick, she smiles sweetly and glides up to him, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before anyone else arrives.

"All ready, lover?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick can't help but smile at her kiss, wrapping one arm around her waist. "As I'll ever be." His mind drifts back a bit, recalling the conversation they'd had that day in the Rose Garden. "And remember; whatever happens out there, I've got your back."

"I'd say the same, but it feels like you've got it covered yerself," she teases, pressing firmly against Rick's chest, and upon the vest he's wearing. Why hadn't she thought of that? Oh well.

"I just wanna get that psycho before he hurts anyone else." The memory of the apartment still haunted her dreams; the water, the bodies, Barkley falling, the utter sense of helplessness.

Never again.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu walks into the Empty Orchestra in street clothes. He walks over to Terri and Rick. "So this guy we're hunting, he batshit insane or just insane." His rumbling voice giving the impression he is being completely serious.

L

He smiles a bit wider at her first comment, "You know what they say...Be Prepared." The smile dims as she continues though, his own mind wandering back through the memories of that place. His embrace tightens slightly as he leans down, his voice a comforting murmur in his ear. "Don't worry, the Ash Run has been called." A flash of electricity briefly illuminates the cloudy depths of his eyes. "He will not escape."

As Rick held her close, she almost fell into him further. Then Fu had snuck up on them and she broke Rick's grip.

Time to be professional, she thought, giving the Cleareyes the look.

"I'd say batshit insane, myself. Welcome, Fu, wasn't it? Hope your ready for this."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Ya, should be, this sounds simple enough. Though I think I heard people talking about some crazy shit this guy pulled. I don't remember if we have met before, I don't remember your names sorry." Fu's stone dog face frowns great introduction big guy

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"I'm Terri, Twilit Page for the Autumn Court. It was me who sent the text for this little soiree." She smiled before continuing. "The Autumn King will be here shortly to start things off. This is Rick Pereg, also of the Leaden Mirror," she concludes, indicating her companion.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread