Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Rapid, sturdy, steps bring Garrick down into Elysium. A quick pat at each hip to make sure he didn't bring anything illegal and Garrick walks into Court prop at a quick pace. Sunglasses freeze at his hip as the other monsters in the room notice his and his theirs. Fear and Hate play out in a frantic battle as Garrick forces himself to focus on the task at hand. Being late is bad, being late when things have already started is worse. Motion returns and Garrick's head swings to regard the new Kindred and then to the two poachers. The White Eyed Nosferatu blinks and forces himself to slow and calm down. Letting the monster close to freedom is not good.

Everyone else is ignored as Garrick walks to the gathering storm of senior kindred. "Good evening Prince Clarke." A bow to the Prince of Sacramento. "Good evening Royal Archon, Seneschal, Reeve, Priscus." Deep nods to the others as well.

"I'm sorry for not getting here sooner Seneschal." Garrick's dark grey button down shirt shows signs of being quickly tucked in and faint hints of dust can be spotted at the bottom cuffs of his black pants over black dress shoes. Noticing the sunglasses still in his hand, Garrick hangs them from the right pocket of his pants.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

Silver twists the bracelet on his wrist, running a finger over each of the strands that make it up, thinking of the lives that each represented. To be is to change, and to stagnate is to not be.
    He walks forward into Nox, looking ahead to another formal court, an opportunity to talk and gossip and listen to the perspectives of others. Perhaps he will meet Allesandra again, and talk with her further. Though he hopes that Martha is here. They have much to catch up on in the intervening years.

He enters wearing a pale golden pants and long shirt, his steps slow as the press of beasts drives him to alternating feelings of rage and terror, as the beast seemingly splits in two in his mental garden, shredding through the ivy holding it from attacking before running into large cedars planted close together, stoppign forward progress, while the retreating portion gets lost in a corn maze, as david's feet carry him forward on auto-pilot. His mental energy is consumed for some time, before finally he gets both portions of his beast contained. Looking up, he finds himself close to a new person, as well as someone familiar. Obviously he was too focused on the maze, and unclenches his hands from the fists they had subconsciously tightened into.

"Hello Whip Antinori, good evening Miss. I trust this evening finds you well?"
    David says to Alessandra and Brittany
    Before he gets too far ahead of himself, he turns to the Prince and his Court, and offers a bow to each of them. Their generosity is what allows all of this to happen, and it is right to thank them for the opportunity to worship without persecution.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

s
    sumthingpositiv

The snarl of her demon pulls Katya’s pupils in the direction of their various culprits, noticing two unknown women sitting together looking unassured, a mix of cognitive memories with her unconscious rage indicates her desire to tear the assumed poachers to shreds but it’s when she hears David’s voice that she snaps back into calm and realize that she must at least check and make sure it is them.

Before katya can answer David, her unsconscious rage takes control again, this time, to a lesser degree as it recognizes Josephine’s beast as it approaches. Much like a porcelain doll, Katya’s mind briefly flashes to breaking the Reeve’s face in pieces until her voice sobers Katya’s mind. She is actually glad the Reeve caught her in time as she would prefer to keep her involved in this issue.

“Good evening Reeve Sterling. I am ready to talk business now if you'd like. We could use my office.” From Josephine's tone and body language, Katya suspects she is in no mood to bring in others to discuss this beyond just the two of them, and possibly Asa. Recalling the ease of frustration the Reeve has for too many voices in discussion, Katya refrains from mentioning David's role at that moment.

Once more, another recipient of the memo enters, and Katya makes no reservations about stopping to turn to him and offer a low bow as she says, “Your Majesty, good evening.” Before rising to address his question. “Yes, we were just about to discuss this now if you'd like to join us." she offers to His grace, unsure if he wants to be troubled with business during Court or if he came by to check in and make sure it was handled.

And then, as if on queue, Garrick arrives and walks right up to Katya, pulling her attention with his apology. Nodding to him she says, "It's quite all right Whip Marlon. We were just discussing the issue now." turning to Josephine for clarification Katya says ,"Upon first receiving the memo, Priscus Regan and I discussed our own concerns and wanted Whip Marlon to meet before those two arrived and give us his impression on what happened that night" perhaps it was better that that plan had failed as they would have had to pitch it to Josephine anyhow. Her eyes shift to the unknown pair struggling to stay composed in court and then back to Josephine and Asa. "It would appear though that it's too late now. What you like to do first?"

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Nell gritted her teeth as the yowling, hissing cry of her Beast sounded. There were many, many monsters in the room. and Nell knew there were still more to come.

Seneschal Harding addresses her, Nell responds with a deferential nod in greeting. Then the pale women motions for her to follow, and so Nell does.

"I've not the pleasure." Nell tells the Senechal, as her eyes are drawn the the alluring women the Archon. Nell was feeling more then grateful towards the gangrel for pointing her out, saving the shadow from potential mishaps.

"Your Grace." Nell says with a smile, ducking her head and slipping into a simple curtsy. When Nell rises she known not what to say or do, and is saved for the moment when David materializes like the shadow he is.

"Priscus Regan." Nell greets, another deferential nod is given.

An imposing women, clad in monochromatic, black, the pale white of her complexion stark in-comparison approaches, and Nell knows that she is nothing to this stern women. Hopping to keep it that way. She does not wish to get on anyone's bad side, especially not someone who can simply walk into this grouping of individuals as if they belong.

Then the Prince arrives. Nell's eyes are drawn to him in a way they have not been drawn to anyone else. 'Reeve.' he says. The imposing women is the Reeve. At least now Nell has a name to the face. The teal-haired shadow slips into another curtsy, rising after a moment held in place.

Then her eyes sweeps the auspicious company she's keeping this evening, and wonders just what this business that hold's the Domain's most important player's attentions. 'Poachers?' Nell's mind grabs onto the word. 'Now who could they be? There were a few new faces...and if they Haven'd here...'

Whip Marlon approaches, an apology on his lips, and the Seneschal offers her office for use. Nell breathed a mental sigh in relife, she both wanted, and didn't want to stay in their company. Wanting to stay to sate her curiosity, while also not because she'd rather not drawn negative attention her way.

V
    Vivian York

Rhodes, York, Greenberg and anyone else that wants to join, continue here

A
    AnoncameaSpider

I took the steps down slow, after finding suitable parking and heading into The Nox. The gathering was grand, I could feel it, and why wouldn't it be? After all, I had heard on good authority that the Prince himself would be here. Everyone wanted in on that, and if they didn't they would be here anyway, because they needed to look like they wanted in on that. It was the way of things, back home or here.

Power rarely ever changed, or so I'd imagine.

I had chosen to upgrade to a tux, I had been told it was formal wear after all. There was nothing particularly spectacular about the outfit, black and white. I could've been a waiter, probably. A very disturbing one. You'd tip me though, I'd wager. All this ran through my head as I went down down down those stairs, super slow like. My beast banged against my head like a drum, there. were. so. many. I took a few calming breaths, and as luck...and perhaps some time mastering this particular trick of my requiem, I had calmed myself sufficiently. I decided to take a moment regardless to surveil the room, seeing all the patrons, I simply moved out of the general way keeping my back next to a wall out of habit.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

(Resilience, Vigor)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Court began the slow but steady filling that was to be expected when it was capital F Formal. Despite that it was still empty enough when @Katya Harding approached with Nell Cooper that Twist saw them coming with enough time to restrain her beast before it could become a nuisance.

Smiling warmly at the greeting, she returns the bow with her own curtsy to the City's Seneschal. Straightening, she beams. "Thank you and I have. You cut a most striking figure yourself Seneschal," she replies, her tone honest and frank in her admiration of the woman's clothing choice.

Turning to the newcomerNell she grants her a similar once over, her dark eyes taking in the blue hair, the LBD, the heels and everything underneath it. "It is good to meet you Miss Cooper. Have you been in the city long?"

Though her attention was on the conversation at hand, she was old enough to know to not become blind sighted to the rest of the world. As such, she returned Alessandra 's bow and Vivian York 's gesture with a brief dip of her head and couldn't help but notice two more newcomers arrival in Court. Though theirs was a far cry from what Twist would describe as proper, even without her Covenant beliefs.

But, it seemed that polite introductory conversation with Katya and Nell would have to wait, despite Twist's attempt at small talk. Both David Regan and Josephine approached, and both with only business with the Seneschal on their mind. Again, a dip of the head in return but aside from that she did not intrude on their missions. Besides... her attention, nearly all of it for that matter, had already moved on.

For all that her previous smiles had been warm, compared to the one she offered the Prince, they would have to be reclassified as cool, almost cold. Dipping into a curtsy much lower than what had been offered Katya, she murmured, "Prince Clarke," and rose. As she did and he continued, her smiles faded, tucked away politely for the benefit of others, and a small wrinkle appeared as his words sunk in.

"Oh," she breathed, the word small but carrying the weight of her surprise at Martha's decision.

She forstalled commenting more concrete words though with the approach of yet another, Garrick, to the small circle of Kindred, returning his greeting absently with her own. In a reversal of just moments before, her focus has shifted. No longer on the immediate vicinity and its players, but rather outward. On those even now mingling and breaking away into their own groups. On the two who had come as their own group.
    [expenditurereason]-1 Vitae for Vigor. -1 Vitae for Resiliance.[/expenditurereason]
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

8. Likes Cayce, Wod.Infant liked this post

The sun is already a distant memory when I arrive at the Nox and descend the stairs into court. Tonight I’m wearing a black button shirt woven from a transparent fabric on the sleeves. Dark grey pants and black heels give my ensemble that extra formal touch without going over the top, golden loop earrings say I'm caring enough to bring jewelry but the quick bun I’ve managed to tie my dark blond hair reveals a bit of my carefree attitude.

As I come into the court properly I keep my eyes locked on the ground until the moment I’ve steeled myself for it. Eyes up I feel it gnawing ravenously at the back of my brain urging and inciting rage and murder and blood and all the other primitive and mindless butchery we keep locked in that very very dark corner of our soul. It’s the beast wrestling control of me.

Once I placate it and put a leash on it I advance. There is this bald gentleman next to me with these very disturbing and very hungry eyes. I look to him and smile, not without its effort! Jack Carrigan

”Hey there, I’m Martine, Martine Klauser.” the liquid and French tone of my voice betraying more than I would probably want. I wave at him in lieu of extending my hand for a handshake and wait for his reply all while noticing the groups and the faces that show up and how they are starting to mingle.

C
    Casitive

Court is a little bit of an out-of-body experience for David. He sees himself acknowledging Vivian York 's bright smile of greeting with a nod and a look that attempts to communicate the importance of the moment he is caught in. Time is an enemy even here, unable to respond to what was dropped in his lap and have the free moment to tell Vivian; a position he finds less than desirable. David then sees himself bowing to the Reeve as she arrives.

On the heels of that greeting comes another; a deep, submissive bow to the Prince. The man's charisma washes over David and drowns him, and his being, until all he can do is to obey the currents the man leaves in his wake. But everything David sees himself doing is like watching someone else act in his place.

“Your Grace,” David replies to Asa 's voiced greeting as he rises.

In a single word, 'Hound,' Asa shows how current he is on the situation at hand.

“Whip Marlon,” David greets the Milk-Eyed Nosferatu, already dismissing his apology, as he joins the clutch of Kindred. “Miss Cooper,” David returns, thinking to defer any further introductions of the teal-haired shadow until such time as it might be more appropriate.

Falling quiet at the breathed 'Oh' of the Hound and Archon, an utterance that says so much, David keeps his own counsel. A glance towards Katya and then the others, the Shadow Priscus merely makes himself available if his thoughts are needed.

A
    AnoncameaSpider

I kept my back leaning against the wall as she approached. I cocked my head to the side curiously, raising the spot where an eyebrow would be if not for my skins eccentricity. The woman was easy to spot, to say the least and when she talked it was like silk, the combo was envious to say the least but I'd let that sort of thing go a long time back. I return the smile before speaking. "Jack Carrigan, Carthian Movement." The unspoken question was obvious how can I help you?

Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread