Watch

Iron Moot

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    M
    MrDream

Keith rises.

A soldier again, with the leader of his choice. Demonstrate your worth, eh? I think I've got something.

He makes polite farewells, and leaves to pursue the lead at the firehouse.

Keith exits the thread after some uninteresting small talk, his mind clearly already on his tasks.

For the record, Ramona spent a willpower back there and I forgot to track it. Here's me tracking it now.
    [expenditurereason]Spent WP for +3 dice to previous Resolve + Composure roll.[/expenditurereason]

M
    Matrixchild

Hank was worried about his choice as soon as Ramona boldly stated her claim as Queen. He hoped the title wouldn't go to her head. "I will do my best to prove my worth to you Queen." He may feel he's worthy, but now he had to put his money where his mouth was.

Thread closing within 24 hours. Alex Rivers for any last thoughts.

Alex Rivers

After that impressive display Alex makes a deeper bow...

"Congratulations, Queen Ramona. I'll do my best not to let you... or the rest of us... down."

Rise to the occasion. That's it. That's her call to action. At no time did she say how. Only that they should demonstrate. For some, this may end up demonstrating their foolishness. Rising to the level of their incompetence. She can only imagine their dreams of impressing her being shattered because of a misjudgement, about her or about their situation. But that would tell her something valuable too. Only time will tell. They may become her knights. Her advisors. Her officers. Or they may not.

After all, every Summer Court needs it's dust grunts, mule squires... and yard bulls.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread