Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 43
DISPLAYED
(SC 2016) Inside the Rose Garden

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Juno nodded, then, "Thank you Helen for the compliment and I will certainly take your insight for consideration as to the title I may attempt to request. This would be my first Spring Coronation in some time, and I am happy to see that things have went smoothly for the continuance of the Spring monarchy. I can remember when things at times were far more contentious than they are now. Good, I like the occaisional bit of calm. Now then! Shall we follow the others into the main room? I do want to see the surprise on their faces....and get myself a drink."

Juno has moved along to the main Coronation thread

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Monosyllabic responses from her replacement. No response from what was now her Queen. And people wondered why she kept her tongue sharp. Just how the fuck did they imagine that made her feel? She'd just given up a title that she'd held for two years, a title that she'd shed blood for, a title that shaped the very way in which she interacted with this very court, yet that didn't even warrant more than three measly syllables?

Oh, well, maybe if she were nicer that wouldn't have happened! Maybe if she was all sweetness and light and made them feel cozy then she'd have gotten a nice pat on the head!

Those selfish fuckers. It was fortunate that she'd chosen to relinquish that title, for at the moment she didn't feel very concerned with Lynn's well being, and she was horrified by the thought of Artemis representing their court. They might choose to believe otherwise, but it was her actions on this day that had better served the Verdant Court and the legacy of Mother Susan than theirs.

Nevertheless, Coco was far from the only one, as Helen was there to impart encouraging words. And, truthfully, if it were not those words Coco might have just left. Stormed out of the Rose Garden without looking back, the booth of desires and her unsworn pledges be damned.

But that was not the case. Instead, Coco was reminded that the court was larger than just herself, or Artemis, or Lynn. It was about the Freehold itself, and that was what she should focus on. So Coco, too, rose.

"Thank you, truly,"
    she replied to Helen, her expression sober once again. "And yes, let us rejoin our people. Come find me, if you'd like, Daisy," Coco added over her shoulder as she made her way to the door. "Juno and I have a pet project you might be interested in helping out in."

Coco heads to the main thread.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

What did it say of Daisy when she was glad that Coco wouldn't be the new Verdant Queen's Claviger?

She's less then pleased with how Coco's decision is treated. Daisy knew not how long Coco had been Claviger, but she knew that during the course of her duties she had defend the Freehold, and taken lives in doing so. To be so cavalier about Coco's stepping down...Daisy frowned at the Verdant Queen's retreating back.

"Thank you for your words Helen." She says with all sincerity before her cousin takes her leave.

Daisy turns her pitch black eyes upon the soon to be former Claviger, whispering "Coco..." as she made her way to the door. "I will." she said, unsure if the wasp would hear her. "After I make my pledges..."

Then Daisy is alone.

She casts her eyes about the room, wondering what the Wyrd was thinking....Daisy certainly hadn't voted to give Lynn Mills the crown.

With a sigh she shook her head, and discharged her melancholy. A Spring shouldn't show frown at her Season's Coronation after all. Then with a bright, and seemingly authentic smile Daisy made her way to rejoin the others.

Daisy rejoins the main thread

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread