Ishani walks around the building, taking in the size of the place and seeing if she could make any necessary alterations. The kitchen was large enough for a place that would only serve apetizers. There were two areas that would be perfect to place the bars and the rest of it would be decor more then any permanent changes to the building. She turns and looks at the woman realtor she'd asked to meet her here and smiles.

"I think it should work nicely. I would like to purchase this building though, rather then renting it, would that be possible?"

The realtor explains that she will have to speak with the owners and discuss a suitable price for the space. Ishani waves her hands impatiently at the woman as she begins to prattle on and on. "Just tell me a yes or a no when you have the answer. I am not a renter, I prefer to own. The location is perfect for what I am looking for and I think it should be large enough for my needs. If not, then I want a place similer to this in this area if that is possible."

The realtor nods and says she will do what she can. Ishani had stopped listening though, not really caring if the woman did her job or not. This is the building she wants and if she has to find the owners herself, she will get them to sell.