Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She called one of her favorite coffee houses, Coffee Garden, and requested one of their meeting spaces. They advertised a ‘"secret" conference/study room with plenty of room to sit down’, so it sounded perfect. While she would have preferred to sit outside, a little privacy was prob best. The whole talking around Sleepers being bad and the Banishers that could be around…yada yada. Once they confirmed the room, she sent Arthur Kelreth a text with the address and time.

The room was big, and had plush comfortable leather chairs and was actually sound proof. So the band currently playing couldn’t be heard.

Faye sat in one of the chairs, a triple Americano on the table in front of her. Her attire was kinda casual, but not as casual as she usually wore. She had on shorts with a striped shirt under a coat. Her long wind-blown hair was left down and nude heels were on her feet. A red and blue tattoo peeked out on the top of each foot. She had little to no makeup on, and eagerly awaited Arthur.

Would he be able to help her? Had she burned any type of bridge with him?
    Kelreth

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Getting a large coffee with cream and sugar Arthur makes his way into the meeting room Faye had mentioned. Nice place I should come here again. The Theurgist smiles as he sees Faye. "Good to see you again."

Yep still hot.

The coffee is carefully held as Arthur sits down in a chair perpendicular to Faye. "So, welcome back to town right? Hope it wasn't for anything bad."
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her blue eyes move from her own coffee and focus on Arthur when he enters. Smiling as well, “You too!” she exclaims, obviously happy to see him.

“Thanks for taking the time to meet with me.” Says the Enchantress as he takes a seat.

Nodding, “Yup.” Agreeing to the welcome back. Silently she hopes it will be the last time she has to be welcomed back. At the mention of it being anything bad, she shifts slightly, her long legs moving to cross at the ankles, “Oh, well, not the best circumstances, but sometimes those things can’t be helped.” She was comfortable enough with how Fate worked to know death was a fact one could not avoid. “Death in the family.” She adds.

“How’ve you been? Things going well?” she asks before taking a sip of her Americano.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm sorry to hear that." A frown flicks across Arthur's face as emotions weigh before a calm smile returns. Death isn't something personal to Arthur yet. Still that ephemeral boogeyman that's off stage.

"Things are going well all things considered I guess. Some of the locals have turned out to be Crazy and fairly well in with the more boring locals. Andddd..." A glance to the side as words are mulled over. "some uglier stuff."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A small smile appeared on her lips, “Thanks.” She wasn’t going to go into details unless he asked. Death seemed to be a topic that made most people uncomfortable.

An eyebrow was raised, “Uglier stuff? Hopefully nothing that we can’thandle.” We meaning the fellow Awakened. “Anything I need to be aware of?” like maybe if the Banishers were getting more ballsy and taken over other areas.

“I had also hoped to talk with you about the Ladder.” She didn’t want to contact the big guy just yet. And Arthur had always struck her as a guy you could talk to.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's ahh. We're handling it so far. There's been a string of murders in town that crossed the line from murder to crazy town." A hand rubs into Arthur's hair. Shit's uncomfortable. "Nothing else that I can recall right now?"

Talk of the Ladder causes Arthur to perk up and forget about the morose and obscene. "O, what about the Ladder?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Good to hear that you guys are handling it, but if I can help, let me know. I’m not very good at fighting, but I’m great a putting the odds in my favor.” She adds with a grin. Being able to play with Fate had its perks. Unless you pissed her off, then shit got real….fast.

She shifts and takes a sip of her coffee, deciding how to word it. “Well….the thing is, I’ve never really stayed in one spot long enough to really get into the Ladder. It had always seemed like the best fit for me, cause I share a lot of the views. But when we had that meeting, I, uh….” She pauses, “I felt kinda overwhelmed. Lost in some since. See, I want to make it work here, me staying and all that. And I figured one of the most important things was finding my place within the Ladder.”

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll let you know." Is followed by a sip of coffee. "We may need to swing things are way like that." Cause ripping hearts out is totally a Human thing.

"Ahh" The coffee falters and is put down on the table gently. Not how Arthur had expected this conversation to go. "I guess we can start with a question, what pulls you to us the strongest?" Fingers steeple for a moment before Arthur shakes them away.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She follows suit and sets her coffee down as well. This action also allowed her to gather her thoughts. “I’m not always the most eloquent in putting my thoughts into words, so bear with me.” She says with a lopsided smile.

“Well, lets see. The strongest belief of ruling fairly. It just seems like so often in life we see people being judged and punished unfairly and unjustly. Nothing gets under my skin more, especially within our community. Our Laws need to be clearly stated and available, and those Laws need to be followed. When broken, we have to judge fairly and impartially. Something I’m not sure can be done, at least not before I left. With the way meetings were held, the yelling and the threats, I felt it left us open for attacks both from within and outside our community. So that is what is strongest for me, seeing our Laws enforced fairly.” She prob got a little off track, and hoped it wouldn’t reflect bad on her. “I have other things that drew me to the Ladder as well.”

10. Bump Kelreth "Bump" this post

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I like to hope that we can be impartial as possible when we have to be." Arthur's speech falls into a measured pace. "Unification will always be a problem. At least until we can show the Way. Your worries are justified, we do have problems from the outside." Hands fall to embrace his coffee.

"To me the Ladder makes sense. As enjoyable as this place is." The coffee gets raised and tipped towards the far wall. "It's all a lie. We have the power to change it all. To elevate everyone."

"Did you ever study for the law exam?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread