Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Martha Villiers.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 3
Domain OPINIONS

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Public 3: Her knowledge is as vast as she is delightfull. She's such a wonderful presence to have in the Domain, and I very glad that she's a part of my Family.

Private 3: And she loves comics, and she loves to cosplay. How could you not like someone like that?

C
    Casitive

Public 3: Madame Villiers has been a mainstay of the Family and the Domain for quite sometime.

Private 2: But my feelings about the woman are conflicted.

C
    Casitive

Insufficient to Calculate

Closed Thread