Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Jacob Maddox.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 4
Domain OPINIONS

Martha Villiers

PRE

Public 1: I think he's still around. I mean, I hope he is. Only, I hardly see or hear from him...or perhaps it's just me that he hopes to avoid.

Private 1: Is he dead?
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Public 1: I haven't really talked to Mr. Maddox at all. I know that he's a new arrival much like myself.

Private 1: Only he's upset Priscus Regan and has been banished to the Barrens for his troubles. But it looks like he's trying to make up for his failings, whenever he's around.

C
    Casitive

Public 1: One of our newest cousins in the Domain of Sacramento.

Private 1: He reminds me of another Cousin, a Mr. Luke Caldon.

C
    Casitive

Jacob Maddox Rises to 1.

Closed Thread