Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

"And just how long has Whip York been an upstanding citizen within the Domain?" Nell asks, an innocent smirk twisting her lips.

Nell starts drumming her fingers against her knee as she listens to the Gangrel speak. Her eyes catches the sight of a weaker predator speaking with Martha, and then the Seneschal. Nell yanks back against the yowling hissing thing within that wanted to kill the intruder.

Konrad's question seems abrupt, but it serves to pull her attentions back towards him and away from the hansom Kindred speaking with the pale beauty that was the Seneschal.

"It seems there is much to learn regarding these games of skill and chance." is Nell's reply as she concentrates on refocusing on the conversation. "Might take me a while to keep it all straight, but I'm sure I'll figure it out."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad puts a hand to his chin thoughtfully. "Oh, lemme see, I think the Fall before last. She got in not too long after I showed up. Came from Canada I think."

He notes Nell's lack of interest by her meager reply and wandering gaze. He assumes she's regretting having asked him about the rules now and only remains out of sense of obligation.

"I'm sure you will," he replies. "Well I think I've kept you long enough. With all these new faces showing up I ought to make sure if any are from my Clan anyways. Been good chatting with you. Give me a call sometime if you want any more help handling your chips."

He smirks and waits for her reply before making any move to leave.

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

"Oh? That long then...hum. If I may ask, how long have you been here Priscus Roth?" Nell asks, as a logical follow up.

"I apologize for my inattention Priscus Roth." Nell said while offering a pretty, but genuine smile. "The night grows late, and it seems this evening's Court has been a whirlwind. I count two-no-three new Kindred all present for Acknowledgement..." Nell murmurs, assuming the man Priscus Regan had been speaking with, the strange eye'd haunt that had been taken to a private room with Priscus Gilroy and the other man who'd drawn both Martha's and the Seneschal's attentions were new, and as she'd said here for their Acknowledgement. "There is much to observe..."

Feeling an ich, a need to slip into the shadows...man, she really needs to get on that!

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"You noticed all that, eh? Guess I can't blame you for being distracted then, with so much going on." An observant Mekhet. She even manages to split her attention enough to listen to him drawl on about game rules while simultaneously keeping tabs on the Kindred around her. Could be useful.

"Right, the night doesn't last forever. Guess I'll just lounge around a bit till folks start heading out. Later," he says, turning away and lifting his hand in a lazy farewell wave. Konrad heads to the couches to start lazing about.

Konrad returns to the main thread

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Mask

Mien

Nell watches Konrad leave, heading for the couches, leaving the teal-haired shadow thinking that she should learn to mask her split screened attention better. Ah. more to learn, and practice.

Nell Returns to main thread

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread