(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

With the (normally, rationally) beautifully pale Seneschal's attentions drawn towards her, Alice didn't know quite what to do. Curling into a ball and crying was a definite 'no!' even though the pale marionette really wanted to. That would be more then just a social fumble....it would be, Alice didn't really know other then it would be very of the bad.

Instead Alice thinks to curtsy once more to the powerful women, "Seneschal Harding (sumthingpositiv), good evening. Was there....something you wished to speak with me about?" Alice asks, her voice light, and hesitant.

'Oh God please be a get-to-know-you thing instead of your a Nos-and-I-hate-you thing.' Alice prays.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

s
    sumthingpositiv

Before moving off to talk with Alice, Katya is sure to answer Matrixchild Brittany with a polite bow "I am well Miss Hastings thank you. I hope your evening is going well so far."

She turns to Alice and blinks at the correction and then turns her head away as her eyebrow arches. "Where in the Dark Mother's name did I get 'White from?" shaking her head as she pinches the bridge of her nose, Katya turns to Alice. "My apologies Ms. Hart, I've been Seneschal for over a year now so there is no excuse for my disrespect. I will be sure it does not happen again." lifting her head to rest her eyes on the woman who might seem more pale than Katya, she smiles. "I had nothing in particular to speak to you about beyond wanting to introduce myself and learn more about you. How do you like Sacramento so far and what brought you to the city?"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

It's as if a literal weight has been lifted as her shoulders jerk up, -strings pulled- in relief. She wasn't in trouble for correcting the Gangel. She'd heard horror stories of those in other Domains that would have taken a very high offence for someone like Alice correcting someone in the Seneschal's position.

"Maybe because uh..." Alice gestures up and down the length of her person. It's the young haunt's attempt at a joke, she's pretty sure it falls flat. "Dark Mother?" she asks, wasn't that...something-oh right the Seneschal was a member of the Circle of the Crone.

"No worries." is what Alice says to the Seneschal's apology, a too wide smile appearing upon her porcelain features, "but thank you." not many liked to admit any wrong doings they've done to a Nos.

Alice does an internal happy dance. It was a get-to-know-you thing!

"Purpose." Is the short answer to Katya's question. "My sire was slain soon after my Requiem began." she explains after a moment. It wasn't a secret and Alice didn't want it to become something that the sharks circling around her would use against her. "I chose Sacramento because I didn't want to be that cliche of traveling to LA." is offered with a light laugh. "And I am enjoying the city. It's been weird not seeing any snow this winter."

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth approached Harding and Hart but stood a few steps away, waiting to be welcomed to join the conversation if Katya allows it.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's smile fades when Alice reveals the tragedy with regard to her sire. She however waits until Alice is finished completely before saying "I'm sorry for your loss. I can understand the need to find new place to live after a tragedy. Your honesty in sharing this to someone you just met is commendable." If it's awkward for Katya to shift the discussion to what Alice also shared, she doesn't show it, after all, she was used to hearing even more private things in her profession. "Which cold state are you from? I also come from a snowy home back in Michigan. You will certainly not miss it. If I didn't need it to carry my work related items, I'd probably ditch my SUV since I initially got it to drive during snowstorms."

Out of the corner of her eye, she spots Kenneth and turns to offer him a bow. "Priscus Gilroy, it's good to see you. Miss Hart and I were just getting to know one another but you are welcome to join us."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Thank you, for your condolences, Seneschal and for you kind words." Alice certainly hadn't expected them, or she had, but hadn't thought that they would sound like anything other then empty platitudes. The (normally, rationally) pale beauty's assumption of her place of origin brings another too-wide smile upon her petal pink lips, but it was nice to hear another of the Domain knew what snow was. "Not any state. Canada originally, up north." she explains a little vaguely, not many american knew anything about Canada and Alice didn't want to bore the Seneschal.

The marionette ducks her head, the movement still jerky, still so much like a puppet's strings slackening, then drawn taut as she brings her head up. "Priscus Gilroy." she greats.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening Seneschal Harding. Miss Hart, it's good to see you out tonight as well." And actively introducing herself. That was somewhat of a surprise given her previous behavior at last court after they'd finished their private discussion. Still good to see.

"Seneschal, sorry for interrupting. I was wondering if it would possible to have a private discussion with you some time in the future. I've recently come into possession of several documents dealing with Cruac that I think you might find interesting." Plus several matters of business he considered somewhat delicate but he thought mentioning Circle ritual might catch her attention. That and Josephine wasn't currently present. Openly associating with the Seneschal in her role as Crone member would show he was opposed to working with her on that level. And without Sterling, he didn't have to worry about be killed for perceived sacrilege.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Oh Canada, lovely place, I visited there a few times." for some lovely kink related events that she imagines Alice won't want to hear. Reaching in her pocket she hands Alice a business card that says "Lite Sneeze, Asylum Dominatrix. Does private sessions and shibari rope classes."If you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to call."

Turning to Kenneth, Katya's pleasant smile remains until the word Cruac slips out of his mouth. The smile remains, but her eyebrows raise although she knows there might be more to the story.

Perhaps he found it in the Necropolis from a former Haunt that was an Acolyte?

"no need to apologize Priscus, I'm glad you came to me with this news. I would very much like to speak with you about this. I think my schedule is open enough to discuss this so I'm open to meet with you at the Asylum in a private room or at another location if you'd prefer." as much as she is concerned that an outsider has a document related to Cruac, he also could have just hid this from her and so there is some gesture of trust she appreciates.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice was suddenly very glad she hadn't Blushed, or she would have...well, blushed as she reads the business card the Seneschal handed her. Embraced at twenty-three and a life of near isolation, being hidden behind closed doors by her parents determined that she wouldn't embarrass them...then her unlife as a paranoid Nosferatu...Alice might still be a virgin, but she did read and she knew what the Seneschal's card meant."Yes! Uh-Sure." the doll squeaks after her mind interprets the words the (rationally) pale beauty says.

Alice's brow quirks as her curiosity sparks, 'Cruac? With the way the Seneschal's acting it might be something to do with the Circle, but why would the Bishop have it?' Alice questions silently.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

The Asylum would not have been Gilroy's first choice, but in many ways this was still at the Seneschal's behest. The additional show of trust and importance to her comfort over his own did make it wise to accept. He could withstand the few seconds it took to walk through the front foyer.

"Excellent. The Asylum would be acceptable. Would, [date/time] be convenient for you?"
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread