THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Lots of plans," answers Konrad mischievously. "The Movement's networks make it easy for me to manipulate the Kine. You may call it politics, but I call it making friends. Useful friends."

"But nothing specifically for the underground fight scene. I just went to that for kicks," he adds quickly, waving away any misunderstanding. "And the weapon training is just for self-defense. I'd rather avoid a fight than go looking for one."

"Anyways, you let me know if you need help making friends in the underworld. But even if that doesn't pan out you could try making a debut in the MMA scene. Keep it legit like. Course that comes with its own problems. A tough girl like you is bound to attract attention one way or another."

Konrad shrugs, having wagged his tongue more than he planned to.

"Anyways, I've gotta chat with the Keeper a bit before she gets surrounded. I'll catch up with you later?"

M
    Matrixchild

So he was a man with a plan it seemed. Brittany smiled along with him as she listened. "That's good to hear there won't be any conflicts in our focus. And I understand, always good to have some training. You never know when you might need to fight for your life, right?"

"I'll certainly think it over. I'd prefer to avoid cameras if I can you know? But I will definitely let you know if we need any help."

At his statement of speaking to the Keeper she said, "have fun. We'll definitely talk again sometime."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad offers a lazy two finger salute to Brittany as he departs her company, heading towards the petite Shadow.

Konrad returns to the main thread

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany heads to the main thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread