Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Finder's Keepers

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    S
    Selena

"Hey hey hey...." His hands went up disarmingly. "Ever here that phrase, don't shoot the messenger?"

"Well, ya know, I'm the messenger"

"Plaid tore off this thing, gave it to me and said to give it to you all. I mean, maybe I can help or something?"

Int+Invest to start solving the first one

Investigation: 1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-04-05 22:50:59 Ramona Bohannon rolls 3 to Intelligence + Investigation (FK) (10 Again) 3, 1, 10, 7 1 success

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan frowns, eyes cast down in sadness as she moaned: "I did nay wanna f-f-fight a riddle,"

Investigation: 1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-04-06 21:34:49 Morgan Bellanar rolls 4 to Solve the riddle 3, 5, 8, 3 1 success

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo's lip twitched downward into a frown as the others seemed to trust the minstrel far more then he did. Still, it seemed the majority wanted the help, so he unfurled the scroll and placed it back on the table for everyone to see.

He read and though on the first riddle, but it eluded him. Maybe jewelry? Women like jewelry right?

Milo has no idea
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-04-07 21:27:32 Milo Chernobog rolls 3 to Solve a riddle (Int+Inv) (10 Again) 3, 2, 2 failure

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Selena Can I substitute Academics for Investigation?

S
    Selena

Yes, I will allow it. Thanks for asking Proceed

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn blocked out the rest of the voices for a moment, focusing all of her attention of the riddle set in front of her. But try as she might, she couldn't make heads or tails of the clues.

No suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-04-09 09:24:43 Lynn Mills rolls 6 to figure out the riddle [Int (2) + Academics (1)] (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 3, 6, 3, 1, 1 failure

-1 Will

S
    Selena

Between Morgan and Ramona, they were able to figure out the first one, although it was very tricky. The answer is a wedding ring.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan's mouth moved before her brain finished thinking out the riddle: "R-r-ring doth nay narroooo-oh. Oh! A w-wedding ring heh," she smiled for a second. Then frowned, shoulders slumping, "A w-wedding ring t-that might hath appeared in'na pawn shop. Yech," she grimaced and stuck out her tongue, "Needle tis now in s-smaller haystack. Heh-hope ring ain't anything nasty or-or norman activate-able. If yay...sssome doods could gett a, uh...very interesting honeymoon."

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo's eyes light up as Morgan says ring in that typical 'A-ha!' moment when a mental quandary suddenly becomes so obvious in hindsight.

"That's one of four." The Fairest said, still cognizant of how much more they had to go. He looked down at the riddles again to ponder the other three, but turned his attention to the jester instead. "You said you could maybe help?"

One hand slid the scroll of riddles just a bit closer to Lucias.

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 26

You do not have permission to view the list of names.