Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Case Study) Symptoms

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

My eyes narrow at the implication made by the Reeve.
    Why the fuck do I have to put up to this shit? Do cops take their shotguns and bulletproof vests home when they finish their jobs? A simple no would have sufficed…

”So, you don’t have an armory.” Pathetic… I’m helping her with this and I still have to put up with her insecurities.

I grab the badge that the Reeve puts in my hand and try not to give much of my thoughts away.

”We should get moving! Maybe this Elixir shows up on Timeout?” And with that I try to urge the others to follow me to this elixir bar. If only I had my mobile phone with me...

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth glanced at Brittany. She certainly seemed eager to dispense Sterling’s holy justice. Whether it was to please the Reeve or feed the desire to kill was unknown. Kenneth returned to his notes as his own instincts to tear apart the Gangrel tried to rise.

No theme. That was good. He wouldn’t have to fit in at any fetish club. Gilroy extended his spidery hand to receive the badge. Another official responsibility. At least not one of leadership and hopefully a temporary one.

As Martine urged a hasty exit, Gilroy stayed where he was like a frightened beast froze in fear by headlights.

“I think it would be prudent to make a plan before arriving at the bar,” he suggested in a tone reminiscent to the annoying ineffectual buzz of gad fly. He rather not rush headlong if they didn't need to.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

M
    Matrixchild

Nodding along with the Reeve's answer she took the information in. Hopefully they would find clues at Elixir.

A smile spread across Brittany's face as she accepted the offered badge. This was what she had wanted and she was gracious for the opportunity. She would do her best to not disappoint.

Now Brittany did not consider herself one who rejoiced at the dressing down of another. Normally it would bother her on a personal level to hear one of their own insulted so directly. Strangely, Brittany found immense pleasure in hearing the Reeve's words towards Martine. It was hard to feel bad for someone undeserving of sympathy. Focusing on the badge in her hand, Brittany did not reveal her inner pleasure at the insult.

Martine wanted to leave. Gilroy wanted to plan. Who would she side with? In a way, both. "I don't know how much we can plan at this point with no information but you could always be bait since men seem to be the target," though Brittany wondered if anyone would be drawn to the Haunt. Brittany was more comfortable being the bait but it didn't seem like that would work this time. "We could always do surveillance for the next victim too, catch them in the act. I just feel like that's a little too...reactive for my tastes."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's lips formed a small moue. She should have known better. Josephine was after all who she had always been. A bar. How utterly unhelpful. Even Twist had been able to put that much together. Was it upscale or a dive? A club style bar with throbbing music or something more craft beer style with board games? Jeans or miniskirts? True bouncers or bored part timers?

Oh well, there were other ways to get such information.

As Josephine moved on to the deputizing aspect Twist watched politely, respectfully. An expression that did not change when the Reeve approached her. At the offered badge, Twist's dark eyes flickered to it and seemed to consider it for a long moment. In the end though she reached out a small hand to carefully lift the Silver Raven, fingers curling around it as she drew it to her body.

As the others spoke, the small ceremony done, Twist tuned them out partially, her attention still focused on the pin in her hand. [i]They[i] had both worn something like this while she never had. She would endeavor not to let them, let the House down with her actions while holding this.

Her resolve settled she looked up at the group still conversing.

"We will head to the bar. Along the way we can look up further details of Elixir and further detail a plan. If it is found that we need to stop to acquire more appropriate attire..." she paused, conceding the fact that while she had the luxury of always being armed, others did not, "and equipment, we can do so along the way." And then without waiting for the others she nodded once to Josephine and moved toward the door.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

5. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes look at the badge in her hand, fingers gently touching the edges. Power, well, to an extend, was in her hand.

As Martine was chastised, her Beast chuckled. Ale knew better then to laugh out loud, but seriously, who offers to help the Reeve without weapons?

Looking to Twist, "I have a Jeep we can take if need be, it can seat five." she offers, moving to follow the delicate woman. They would want to blend in as much as possible, and that might mean Ale would have to either be outside, or cover her tattoos. Those very well could make her memorable, not something she needed.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

"works for me," she said to both Twist and Ale, following her lead towards the door. Before leaving completely though she turned back to Josephine and with a bow of her head said, "Reeve," before following behind.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

The women all seemed ready to go. Most importantly Twist had said they were going. As Archon, that placed her at almost above the Reeve even in this matter. At least in Gilroy's mind.

He still gave Brittany a skeptical look for her suggestion of using him as bait. Not just because he wasn't keen on have his spinal fluid drained but because he was fairly sure he wouldn't make a good mark to begin. Worm he might be but people rarely ate worms unless they were out of other options and had been out of those options for long enough to start to go hungry.

"Reeve Sterling," he said for farewell to Josephine with a bow. Then he followed the others.

New scene?
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

New scene sounds good. Cayce - would you be the ones to do the honors or should we jump on that?
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

10. Likes Orianna, West liked this post

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread