Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Valkyrie

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist stepped away from where she was at and nodded to the other three who David noted.

"If we are to go in as such, we need to prepare. I suggest we do that now." Twist glances to the still form of the Reeve near the doorway, almost as though questioning her silence, and then back to David. "I can be ready to do this as quickly as is needed. Please let me know when the best time for us to strike would be. I will insure I have my phone on me and am ready. Additionally... if another plan is devised, new information obtained, or anything else comes up that we need to know, please let me know. But for now, if you will all excuse me."

And offering the room at large a parting nod of her head, Twist makes her way for the door to go sharpen her blades.

Twist leaves
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

s
    sumthingpositiv

With nothing else left to add, Katya also departs, assuming that everyone knows to contact her if they should need the assistance she offered.

Katya leaves

C
    Casitive

Like Katya, David also holds nothing else to add. Acknowledgment washes over his features as the weight of Twist's words settle into the silence. Asking to be excused himself, David also follows the trail blazed by both Duchess and Archon.

Exeunt

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, seems that was that. A nod was offered to Twist, Katya and David as they left.

Ale stands, "Guess I'll go get things ready as well." not that there was a whole lot for her to get ready. Guns....brass knuckles...etc.

Ale will also depart unless stopped
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

One does something it's an outlier. Four people do something and they're starting a trend. Brittany looked to the group and said, "same here," piggy-backing off of Ale's comment. And with that she too left the meeting.

Brittany leaves the scene

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

A silent nod and Garrick makes his way out of the Asylum. Not looking at any of the food in various stages of undress. Time to clean the gun.

Garrick leaves the scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread