Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Star
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Star.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
2 6
Consilium OPINIONS
    M
    Matrixchild

Public 4 - ​"I have a lot of respect for Star and value his opinion. I wouldn't be where I am today without him."

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Public 3 - "He's a bit odd, and I don't know much about him, but what I do know reflects well upon him. He certainly cares about his fellows."

Private 3 - "I get the feeling I make him uncomfortable. I wish it wasn't so. He's interesting, and I'd like to get to know him better."

Miach

Consilium Status Status 2 Spent
    PRE

Public 2 - "We don't see eye to eye, but I know he's trying to do the good thing.".

Private (SP) 1 - "The Guardian's way..."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

Consilium Status Status 4 Spent
    PRE

Public/Private 4: If it wasn't for Star I wouldn't be who I am.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    PRE

Public: •••
    "Magus Star is an active member within the Consilium, and has performed the duties of Councilor at one time. He has very strong opinions, and with that a strong sense of conviction, which I admire. Though he may seem odd, there is a method to that madness, if you'll forgive the turn of phrase."

T
    Trismegistus

Public 3- "Star is. . . strange. I can't say that I know him well, but the amount of respect he's given speaks volumes about him given his unconventional approach to things.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.