Brittany's eyes went wide as Ale discussed what she had found out as well as her ideas on monopolies. "Ooooh, I like the idea of running the fight club show. I bet there'd be tons of tons interested in taking their aggression out you know? Obviously we'd need to work up to that but, like, yeah we got to start somewhere right?" she said with a smile.

Waving her hand towards Ale politely as if pushing her thanks away Brittany said, "it's no problem cuz, glad I can offer some ideas."

Again Brittany's eyes went wide as Ale described the ghost island. "Ain't that right. That sounds like so much fun. We had a similar place in Oregon. An old lumber mill where some machinery broke and killed a bunch of guys. We used to sneak in there and break stuff and have fun, like tempting fate and all that. Sometimes it's just fun breaking the rules," she said with a laugh.

Keeping her head on a swivel Brittany did notice that the crowd had gotten smaller. "Looks like some people have left. I guess we're reaching the end of the evening soon."