Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

OOC Talk & Scene Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 16 of 18 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

0 Scenes

you can roll max amount if you want Orianna just remember that doing an extended roll should take time to do

2. Likes Orianna liked this post

Twist Scenes

Saber Sloth Would it be okay for Jasper to join the Sparks scene or have I missed the window?

0 Scenes

Saber Sloth Would it be okay for Jasper to join the Sparks scene or have I missed the window?
    since they've just entered their dreams, you can have Jasper slip in, just do the extended roll, and if you get the target suxx describe Jasper's dream like the others and take it from there

5. Likes Lionell liked this post

Twist Scenes

Saber Sloth

Sonnie is using the Tavern's skybed for the Sleep Paralysis dream dive, along with a pillow and blanket from home. Dunno what sort of bonuses that might give the roll.

0 Scenes

Saber Sloth

Sonnie is using the Tavern's skybed for the Sleep Paralysis dream dive, along with a pillow and blanket from home. Dunno what sort of bonuses that might give the roll.

I'd say that would give you a full +3

8. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

Saber Sloth

Vincent is using a bed as well as a weighted blanket and pillow from home what would the bonus to sleeping be?

0 Scenes

Saber Sloth

Vincent is using a bed as well as a weighted blanket and pillow from home what would the bonus to sleeping be?
    I just need to know which bed? Sonnie's using the skybed and It might be the earliness of now but I can't remember the Spring Tavern having more, unless Vincent is bring one from outside the hedge?

Twist Scenes

I just need to know which bed? Sonnie's using the skybed and It might be the earliness of now but I can't remember the Spring Tavern having more, unless Vincent is bring one from outside the hedge?
    If there is not other bed, then he will just sleep on a sleeping pad he will bring on the floor.

0 Scenes

If there is not other bed, then he will just sleep on a sleeping pad he will bring on the floor.
    Alrighty, you can bring the mat, and with that and the blanket/pillow you can have the +2

Twist Scenes

I believe there's just the one sky bed. It's big enough for two, but Sonnie's saving the space for Sera.

14. Likes liked this post
Page 16 of 18 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
+ Reply to Thread