Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

OOC Talk & Scene Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 14 of 18 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Twist Scenes

If Jasper were to try to use the quick release on the trap, what would the dice pool be, if any? Int+Crafts? Dex+Crafts? Str+Crafts? He could still try to force it open, perhaps. Just trying to figure out options before I make a roll

0 Scenes

If Jasper were to try to use the quick release on the trap, what would the dice pool be, if any? Int+Crafts? Dex+Crafts? Str+Crafts? He could still try to force it open, perhaps. Just trying to figure out options before I make a roll
    With Circe telling Jasper about it, he can use it, that would be a Dex+Brawl please

3. Likes Lionell liked this post

Twist Scenes

If Vincent were to attempt to befriend the Briarwolf after we release it what would he need to roll or do, the idea would be to potentially purchase the Hedge Beast Companion merit.

0 Scenes

If Vincent were to attempt to befriend the Briarwolf after we release it what would he need to roll or do, the idea would be to potentially purchase the Hedge Beast Companion merit.
    You can try you'd need to roll Resolve+Empathy and it would require a looot of suxx, so it would be an extended action, over several posts, 1 roll per post. And for buying/not buying a Merit, please wait until after the Plot concludes, because the availability will depend on what happens.

Twist Scenes

You can try you'd need to roll Resolve+Empathy and it would require a looot of suxx, so it would be an extended action, over several posts, 1 roll per post. And for buying/not buying a Merit, please wait until after the Plot concludes, because the availability will depend on what happens.
    10-4 Just wanted to make sure everything was kosher before I planned everything out.

Twist Scenes

I just realized I do not have any dots in Empathy, would I be able to use Animal Ken, as it is an animal.....sort of?

0 Scenes

I just realized I do not have any dots in Empathy, would I be able to use Animal Ken, as it is an animal.....sort of?
    Sure

Twist Scenes

Could possibly do a roll to try to attract Sera's attention and get the message across from the distance at the bar scene, if you think that'd be appropriate? Maybe Presence/Manipulation+Persuasion/Subterfuge? Or any other possibilites.

0 Scenes

Could possibly do a roll to try to attract Sera's attention and get the message across from the distance at the bar scene, if you think that'd be appropriate? Maybe Presence/Manipulation+Persuasion/Subterfuge? Or any other possibilites.
    or you could text her, if you don't wanna do that, you can roll Pres+Subterfuge to catch her eye

11. Likes Lionell liked this post

Twist Scenes

Should I wait for Jasper's next turn in the Matches scene for the Manip+Subt roll or go ahead and do it now? Also, would SL factor into that?

Page 14 of 18 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
+ Reply to Thread