Alice freely admits she stole the idea from Garrick Marlon. Alice put the slim mirrored sunglasses on the bridge of her nose. But come on! Her eyes were freaking purple! And not in the inviting, come hither way! It was like some demented frankenstein doctor selected a pair of amethysts and put them in her skull.

It could be worse. She could have been a stereotypical albino with red eyes in life and rubies in death, her pale pallor the blood red eyes, Alice purses her lips looking at her blurred form in the broken mirror, "I vanna suck your blood. Blah. Blah. Blah." she tries her best, and cheesiest 'vampire' accent. The slim doll snorts, laughing at her own silliness.

Alice had a plan. Well, an idea of a plan. The end result was that she was gonna nom a dude! Or a chick! She's so hungry that she really dosen't fraking care! She was going to nom a dude!

Pants, boots, shirt, coat, scarf, hat and now sunglasses! "I wear my sunglasses at night!" she belted out, "But I don't know the rest of the lyrics, bu da da da." she hummed as she locked the door behind her.

The sunglasses to cover her freaky eyes, the hat for her too white hair, the jacket and scarf was because it was cold. Alice really didn't get it. Not in the way that she was an undead monster that didn't feel cold, but in the way that she was born, and raised in Canada and was still used to several feet of snow covering the ground, and it still being sweeter weather.

But whatever! She was freshly acknowledged and allowed to eat people...err sip at their blood and totally not kill anyone. So that's what she's going to try to do, but if that fails, she could always order in again.

Alice decided to walk a ways. Hunting near her Haven equalled a bad idea. Her mind focused on plots and plans, how exactly was she going to Feed?

Sigh. She might as well so the Daeva thing. Her blood wasn't yet thick enough for her to form the Cloak for her to stalk and wait like the creepy-ass Nos that she is.

Besides there's always someone who want's to see an albino girl without any cloths on.

Blushed with life, she enters some bar, it's too rough, and dirty for a girl her age to enjoy. She orders something fruity, the bartender stares at her for a long moment and gives her a bottled beer then she sits, and tries to look suitably vulnerable.
"'ey there babe." Alice smirks into her next swig, well that was fast.

She pushes some bills onto the bartop, a few drinks later, she, and her grubby biker stumble out of the bar, they make it to an alley. She pulls him to the very back, the darkest corner, he thinks he's getting lucky, but it's Alice who leaves the alley, a smile on her face, and a spring in her step.