Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Long Memory) There's a place and a time

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    S
    Sasha

The Dancer had moved to the table selected. She was unsure if there may be eyes upon her. There usually was, which was a hindrance at times. She liked to perform, but didn't enjoy being stared at. It was a Catch 22 for her.

L'aire sat next to Milo. She glanced at the menu, found the plate that consisted of eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, hashbrowns and a muffin. The name of the plate was listed and she pointed to it. "Three meat special. I'm going to have that." Tapping the menu, she then looked up with a shrug. The Fairest rarely splurged, but when she did, it was definitely a splurge. It was mostly protein; greasy delicious protein.

Looking up, like Morgan, L'aire gazed around the restaurant. She whispered to Morgan. "We could always go check the bathroom together." Since often females went in heard to the bathroom, it wouldn't look entirely out of place.

Lynn Mills

Whoops! Sorry folks.
    Milo picks out a decent booth, at least. Ramona takes a seat where she can keep an eye on the various windows and doors. She's been making a mental map as they walk in, and slowly getting a feel from the patrons, who's where and doing what. Just basic impressions, so she'll notice if anything changes or looks out of place. She gives the argument her ear for a moment, for a similar reason, and then absorbs it as part of the background noise, until it changes or stops. The ogress hardly looks at the menu, she knows what she wants; pancakes and bacon. Not the healthiest breakfast, but what she wants today, and by god, she's getting it.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

At La'Aire's comment Morgan stopped looking around and looked at her own menu. "Bacon, pancakes, p-p-please," she nods at the option. Morgan hoped it'd be good.

As for L'Aire's offer, the Beast just nodded her head rapidly, whispering back, "Oh-okay, l-l-l-like ye plan." And it was because sometimes it was good to have someone with more normal transit methods around to remind Morgan that not everyone could flee like she could.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo's attention to the menu was minimal. While it didn't seem like anything was going to happen he didn't want to be caught unawares.

"I'll inform the waitress." Said the Fairest as half the group went to the bathroom. For a few fleeting and awkward seconds Milo looked to Ramona for conversation, unsure if the Ogress would reply. His gaze didn't linger though, and he swiftly returned his attention to the neglected menu.

"Bacon and pancakes sounds good."

He nodded his head matter of factly to himself.

Lynn Mills

One of the waitresses swung by, deftly placing large tumblers of water at each place, including where the women had been sitting moments ago. Pulling out her pad, she smiled at the remaining diners and snapped her gum.

"Do you know what you're having? Or would you like a couple minutes to wait for everybody to get back?"

Behind her, the diner rang with the sounds of nostalgic Americana. Food sizzled on the grill as one of the chefs yelled out "Order up!" The registered chimed as a waitress rang up an order and made change and the sounds of silverware clinking against porcelain softly underscored everything else. Here was the smell of strong coffee and good food; the sound of old men arguing softly and the dim strains of some country band playing over the radio.

For the suspicious among you, I'd like Perception checks please.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan hoped the others would order bacon and pancakes for her. Or at least bacon. Or some kind of meat.

4 suxx to peeking around
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-03-08 21:08:45 Morgan Bellanar rolls 5 to Perception (10 Again) 2, 9, 9, 8, 10, 1 4 successes

Perception: 2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-03-08 23:24:42 Ramona Bohannon rolls 5 to Perception (LM) (10 Again) 10, 10, 3, 6, 6, 1, 3 2 successes
    She glances up at the waitress. Often pays off to be nice to the staff. Ramona is not a morning person, but, with a struggle, she manages to don a small smile. "Pancakes. And bacon. For me, and my friend who just left, and, you too right?" She asks with a glance and a tilt of her head towards Milo. It's nice to know that even the bitterest of frenemies can agree on breakfast food. Then she goes back to the waitress, glancing at her name-tag. "Coffee for me. OJ for the one that just left."

S
    Sasha

Before L'aire turned with Morgan to check out the bathrooms, she paused to the waitress. "I would like some bacon, just two pancakes, fruit and very strong coffee, please. If you had any sort of espresso shot and fancy creamer, I'll take that too and won't mind the charge." She gleamed, but assumed there wouldn't be the latter of the two. "Thank you miss."

She walked with the Raccoon toward the bathroom, looking softly as a patron would at each seat as they walked by. The Fairest didn't want to walk into an ambushed. Something else occurred to her about another matter, but she'd wait until they were in the restroom before telling Morgan. "Man it's been a long morning, but, isn't Milo cute." She giggled as the door opened.

At least someone would buy the rouse. It wasn't a lie, he was cute. She just needed some weird excuse to go into the bathroom with another female. It wasn't something she did normally.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-03-09 20:15:51 Sasha Checking rolls 6 to Wits+Comp (10 Again) 10, 4, 10, 10, 8, 2, 2, 2, 6 4 successes

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo nods in agreement to Ramona as she mentions the shared breakfast interest to the waitress.

"Sweetened tea for me please." He smiled as he handed his menu back to the waitress. His attention quickly shifted though back to his surroundings, particularly the retreating forms of half their group. You could never be to careful in enemy territory, even if that territory did just seem to be a favored diner.

2 suxx Perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-03-09 22:40:35 Milo Chernobog rolls 5 to Perception (Wits+Comp) (10 Again) 10, 4, 2, 5, 4, 9 2 successes

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread