Ended
Watch

These Dreams

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

"We just need to be careful. This dream isn't sturdy enough for hardcore dream manipulation. Start out slow."

Daniel was eager to get started helping the kid in more profound ways but the Gravewight had nearly torn apart the dream just by appearing in it. Making something as complex as the canine, with all three of them helping to craft it, would be difficult in such a fragile scape. Or at least would take a very long time to much sure everything didn't unravel.

"I'll hang out with Robby for a bit since we're already manifested. Need some time to consider how I'll contribute anyway." Plus in a nightmare like it would be good to let Robby know they hadn't abandoned him.

Good to wrap if you guys are.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

S
    Saeyer

"You're right... and if you're going to stay with Robby, I'm going to spend a little bit of time looking around. I just want to make sure that hole the Sandman made is actually gone. I think it probably went when he did, but..." Ava shrugged expressively; she'd never seen or heard of anything like that before, she didn't want to run the risk that it was still around and allowing others to funnel in.

"See you back at the Well." With a small, tongue in cheek salute to Daniel and Lynn, the Scrivener set off down the hallway, eyes sweeping the dreamstuff around her.

I'm good to close (:

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.