Mark walks into his loft arms loaded with a big box. After his meeting with the Reeve Mark thought he should get some equipment to help with the Job. A woman comes in behind him carrying a open top box with several random things in it.. She is in her early thirties with curly brown hair and blue eyes. She is about 5’7. She closes the door behind them.

“Thanks for tha help Jane”

”No problem Mark, happy to help.” She says. ”where do you want me to put this

”On the Island is fine. I gotta run down to the cab and grab the other box from the cabbie. I will be right back.” Mark leaves the apartment and runs down the steps to the cab.

”Thanks for waiting man”Mark says as he hands the Cabbie a five dollar bill.

”No Problem Mac.”

Mark comes back upstairs with the last box. and finds Jane standing in front of his tripod looking at the camera on it. Mark smiles at her and begins unpacking boxes. He pulls out a police scanner, A second computer printer, This one not a photo printer just a Laser Jet with a copy scanner.

”Nice Camera”

”Thanks, It’s ah Nikon D90”

“I didn’t know you’re a photographer.”

”Ah fake it mostly” He says with a smile and a wink.

She laughs at his flirty gesture and moves over in front of the camera in front of the white background ”what do you think Mark, Could I be a model.

”Hey now, what you doing over there?

”nothing…” She says with a seductive smile. She moves and sways, mock posing to the unmanned camera.

Mark plugs in the police scanner and turns it on. He then moves over to the Camera and begins taking pictures of Jane.

”Tilt your head and give me a smile. She does ”Look up, and to the left. Wait stop. Don’t Move” Mark moves up and brushes her hair back behind her soldier.

He snaps the picture and as he is about to flip on the stereo the police scanner goes off…

Explosion at <insert address here> all units all units Explosion at <insert address here> Officer on the scene.

That’s in the Rack. Mark thinks to himself.

”Ah gotta go lady. That’s down by the bar Ah work at.”

”Really, that sucks”

”Yeah but I will make this up to you, I promise. Mark grabs his jacket and holds the door open for her. Both of them leave the Loft and Mark heads out of the building.