Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Gimme Shelter) Hospitality

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

'Shit. Fuck. Frak! Gack!' Alice's thoughts sputtered, she didn't know what to do!

Alice blinks, "It-it is?" She really didn't know the Domain lines off by heart-yet. But she really should get on top of that. Alice nods along with Garrick's questions, she wanted to know those answers too, feeling more then half then useless.

"Where can we go? It's not like we can..." 'just walk down the street.' she finishes in her mind looking at the giant, and the blood. The ash sticking-clinging where it lay. Then flushing, embarrassed, that she was caught starring, determined to cover it up she tells the Kindred in the van, "We'll get you all, somewhere...safe," 'I hope.' was added silently. "Then-then we can talk, and sort-fix-uh...safety first, then...we'll see what happens." she tries to offer them the comfort that her offer could bring, but she shrugs looking at the other Haunt for her own cues on what the fuck she should do.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Ya it's in the south east, not sure how many people swing down that way though. Shit." A foot kicks weakly at the ground as Garrick thinks over how to handle this. Probably need a big car or a van and then somewhere quiet and isolated. Shit...who to call.

After seconds drag on Garrick asks the question. "Ok, how willing are you to potentially owe someone Alice?" There's no way this isn't going to turn into a game of who's owed what and kindred don't exactly die quickly. Man is this how people get sucked in?

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice takes a moment to stare into the reflective surface of Garrick's sunglasses. How much was she willing to pay, to owe, to help someone else? How much does a Requiem ware upon the soul, when to need to weigh the pros and cons to help someone is an everyday occurrence. Why does she even need to ask herself these questions?

'I don't want to be a monster.'

"As long as I'm not going to end up owing someone my soul I think I can deal. For their sakes." Alice says, turning a concerned gemstone gaze back towards those in the van.

5. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The giant stares out at Alice Hart with shiny dark eyes. He is preternaturally still now.

The blonde is still staring at Saskia with her glassy eyed stare. The other Vampire is hunching up in her seat, murmuring in a non-commital fashion.

"They must have thought we from a rival Covenant... Different place. Different rules." Saskia says at last, the words dragged from her lips.

Saskia's eyes bounce back to Alice and Garrick. "Its not like we have much choice..."

A gang actually made a lot of sense for Kindred. A sense of oppression, violent urges, and something to tie them together.
    It's all it took, soon the line between societal isolation and self-alienation become dangerously blurred. Shaking himself out of the train of thought Jacob sharpened once more on the scene before him.

The ash spoke to just how intense the experience these Kindred just endured. Whether the attack was their fault or not the domain clearly had something to deal with. The Hound had to be called.
    When there was a moment he might consult his Priscus as well.

"Sorry are we actually considering not calling the Hound?" Jacob used the open door to step up, peering over the car, "there was just a gang attack performed by Kindred on Kindred within the Domain. We should probably be calling the Hound."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Who is they, and what Covenant are they from? What Covenant are you guys from?" Alice asks attempting to keep her voice gentle but firm.

"I vote going someplace less...public, before..." Alice trails off, startled by Jacob's voice.

"The...the Hound is Archon Twist right?" Alice asks Garrick quietly, "Are we going to call her?"

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Yes" and a nod to Alice after she asks her question. "I would rather call her once we aren't in the street running a risk of a breach." Garrick sweeps to hand to remind everyone that yes on the street. "If we even have too. If we can get them on their way then all we have to do is figure out what is going on down south. Then stop it."

The Nosferatu's head shakes as he looks back towards the van. "And I'm not aware of any Covenants openly waging war like that. That's out in the open and stupid."

"Ok, to keep this as quiet as we can. If we can find a way to get you all onward from Sacramento tonight would you be up for that? If you stick around we will have to take you to some people and there's some Rules. However if we can move you all along then you don't have to worry about that and we can find a way to deal with the crazies you ran into."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"We don't have Covenants. Only Saskia... And she is a Crone..." The blonde says, finally wiping her mouth in a highly refined gesture.

Saskia was moving in the front seat again. "Uh. Yeah. If you can spare a van. This one is toast. Otherwise... I guess we'll take offer of shelter, work off our debts and head out. The place we are going is near here. It has to be. I just... We lost the map when we jacked this van a while back. Long story."

Digging into her clothes she produced a small, dog eared, sheaf of papers. "We'll know the sanctuary by this sign, see? The notes I took back east say its around Sacramento. Somewhere. Follow the signs and you'll find it. Have you seen anything like this?" She handed a travel stained piece of paper to Jacob White . It was a photo of a flyer taped to a notice board: an ancient picture of a winged female with birds feet, holding an ankh; scrawled words under the photo spoke of "Ellies Organic Coffee Mart - Whole Foods Market - Roseville".

At a sign from Saskia, the other Kindred began to pick their way out of the van, shrouding their forms in hoodies, beanies and much worn coats. They travelled light with only a few bags between them.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Alright let me make a call and see if there's a van anyone is willing to part with." Those pieces of paper may be useful, hopefully Jacob takes a good look White . Sunglasses shift to look towards Alice Hart again. "Any idea of a place close by?" Standing around for the cops to show up is a bad idea.

Pulling out his phone Garrick finds the right contact and hits call.

*ring ring*

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Okay. Okay. Saskia Crone." Alice nods toward the indicated women, "As far as I know the three of us." Alice draws a jerking had to gesture to herself, Garrick, and Jacob. "are Unaligned."

"Uh like stealing a van?" Alice half asks, looking around, before smacking herself in the side of the head. "Sorry not what you meant, I'm just a little..." she trails off. "I just think we're better off if we hold up in a abandoned building or something and wait for our help, instead of standing here out in the open." Alice offers as her plan before Garrick draws his phone to his ear.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread