(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had finally gotten around to finding an open field out in the woods away from Kine and houses. It had taken some time to scout the fields out. Longer then she had intended, but hey, if they were to be shooting guns they had to be away from prying eyes and ears.

The field itself was probably a couple acres, not too big, but not to small either. Enough room for her to stage the targets at various intervals. She had also bought a couple plain folding tables, and had her guns and ammo laid out them.

With the hard part out of the way, getting paper targets was easy, most gun shops sold them. Some even in bulk. She also got some standard bulls-eye targets as well as some human shaped ones, which was the best way to improve aim. Well, at least in her opinion.

All that remained was for the rest to arrive. Maybe a few had already gotten their own guns and would be bringing them. Her contacts had been moving slower then she had hoped in that regard. The others would find her standing by one of the tables, the rack lights from her jeep illuminating her and part of the field. She was casually dressed, just jeans and a tank top, her long hair was secured in a ponytail.
    sumthingpositiv Vassagon Matrixchild
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Equipment: Full-size van, Generic Holdout, FMJ .25 ACP Ammunition (16), Combat Knife, Athletic Shoes, Reinforced Clothing

Despite receiving directions, an open field isn't the easiest landmark to navigate to. He takes his van as far as he can along the dirt roads to meet his Whip for the rendezvous, and walks the remaining distance to where Alessandra stands. Konrad wears his heavy leather jacket with a gray sweater beneath and running shoes on his feet that were starting to show signs of wear. A concealed sheathed knife hangs on his belt while his gun is holstered at his hip. An extra clip of ammo sits in his pocket.

The sight of Alessandra provokes a flare of anger in him, a rival predator that would challenge his dominance. But having become accustomed to her presence it takes only a momentary lapse in his stride. Still, the Beast is ever present during their encounters. And all sorts of 'accidents' can happen on a firing range.

He notices her attire. She looks distinctly cold, though he knows the cold doesn't affect their kind as much. "Fifty degrees out, I hear. Quite the heat wave we're having," he remarks with a chuckle. "Nice work with the targets. I've been meaning to get some practice in," he adds, tapping at this hip holster.

s
    sumthingpositiv

It had been a while since Katya had fired the gun she swiped from Mendoza farms. It seemed alien to touch as she put it in her SUV. All the more reason to join her family in practice. WIth a hoodie thrown over a longsleeve sweater, Katya drove out to the location her cousin mentioned and was relieved she was in the right spot when she saw Konrad's van.

Stepping out, Katya kept her light pistol tucked in her hoodie pocket along with one clip. Her hand gripped the barrel but not the handle as she anticipated feeling the pangs of rage course through her mind once she saw Konrad and Ale talking. THe last thing she wanted was to fire off a gun at her family due to the illogical part of her demon. The familiarity to her cousins makes the pull brief and once she's sure it is gone, Katya continues walking, nodding to both Konrad and Ale respectively.

"Good evening. It's been a while since we had a little family get together, I hope you've all been well?"

M
    Matrixchild

Casual jeans and a white hoodie was the attire for the day as Brittany headed out to the field as directed. She had her knife with her but one thing was absent, a gun. Who goes shooting without a gun? Someone who has never learned how to shoot a gun and thus doesn't own one that's who! Maybe after today she'd learn the basics, if hopefully someone would let her borrow their gun briefly. If not well it was a nice day to watch other people shoot guns.

As she pulled up it appeared Konrad, Ale, and Katya were already there. At the sight of them her Rage leap out to attack. Headstrong and determined as always the Rage insisted that she should end her family here. No one was around, could they even last against her? She could strike them down and become Priscus in one moment, leaving Seneschal open for someone else, or maybe herself. She shook the idea away and a laugh involuntarily came out of her mouth. How silly the Rage could be in its single-mindedness. The real trouble for Brittany though was the Rage only wanted death, everything else was her own thoughts...

She smiled in her clear ignorance of her own desires and headed over to the group. "Hey everyone. How's it going!" Despite the Rage's affect on her mind she was quite excited to have some fun with family.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

More Beasts, each familiar, and each family. Their presence in the open field reminds him of their Savage nature. Like animals gathering in the woods, a pack ready to hunt. Just like the hunt he went on in the fields when he first arrived to the city. That had been back when Tracy and Emma ran things. But instead of live quarry they have artificial targets. A pale representation of the real thing.

"Evening, Katya. Brittany," he says informally. If there still remains any bad blood between him and the Seneschal, he doesn't seem to show it, his expression masked beneath a pleasant smirk. "It's going. Been busy as always. Hope you've both been keeping well. So I guess we've all got tickets to the gun show tonight. I've been eager to try out this pistol of mine since I had to bail on your guys's last firing exercise."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing Konrad, Ale smiles. Though behind the smile her Beast is raging a war, demanding the chance to show this challenger who was boss.

“I have a hoodie in the jeep, but didn’t think we’d be bothered out here.” She figured what he was getting at. “Thanks! These things are really cheap and thought it’d be better than shooting at cans. Anxious to see you shot, and if you wanted to try something a little different,” she says gesturing to the two .357 on the table, “I have mine.” But some people were good with smaller guns. They were lighter and easier to handle.

Oh the joys of another Beast. Sometimes she wished it was a requirement to know how the Shadows hid theirs. Would make get togethers a hell of a lot easier. As her Beast once again rattled it cage, wanting to rip Katya limb from limb, Ale put another smile on and a quick wave,

“Too long if you ask me.” She says with a chuckle. “Can’t really complain, how about you?” she tucks her hands in her pockets, eager to begin. It was always a great evening when she was able to take her guns out and fire them.

And there is that growl again, her Beast stocking back and forth in its cage like a wild tiger. Teeth were bared as Brittany approached the small group.

She returns the smile, “Hey Brittany! Glad you could make it. Going pretty good.” She still had to get a sparring date setup with the blonde.

“So, yeah. Anyone else have a gun already and know how to shot?” she knew Katya could. “Getting my contacts setup has taken a lot longer than I hoped, but once that is good to go, I should be able to help get firearms for anyone who needs one, or more.” She laughs with a wink. "I also have a couple ideas to help with the whole indoor range thing."

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Oh same old same old, bit of time at teh Asylum and then the rest in my office." she says to Ale and Konrad with a shrug before Brittany's presence pulls at her Demon once more. Katya had yet to spend some solo time iwth Brittany and it made talking her beast down from tearing the fellow Savage's pretty face off a bit more difficult.

When Katya did come to she nodded to Brittany "Good evening Miss Hastings." before turning back to Ale. Holding her own gun up, Katya said "I actually managed to find one of my own thankfully. It's good to be practicing tonight as I haven't had the chance to fire it."" which was probably a good thing in principle.

M
    Matrixchild

"Always smart to test guns out. I mean, I'm like, a total novice but I've seen enough movies to know what happens when someone isn't used to a gun. That's way I wanted to come, to learn more than movie knowledge."

With a smile she replied to Ale with a, "That's good to hear. Yeah and I totally don't know how to shoot. Focus too much on close-quarters and you miss other areas of fighting I guess." At the mention of the indoor range she smiled, remembering their first conversation.

To Katya she said, "Good evening Miss Harding," she figured in public she should avoid official titles, even if they were in the woods. "And you can call me Brittany, we are family after all," she said with a wide smile. Hopefully Katya wouldn't feel that was rude. Brittany didn't know her enough to use her first name without permission.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Eh, I'm still more theory than practice. With Kine officers hanging around most firing ranges, and gunshots tending to freak people out, I having gotten to fire it too often. Wish I could get a silencer for this. Maybe I can improvise."

To Katya he says, "You've been hanging around that Asylum quite a bit, Katya. Between that and squeezing off a few rounds, bet you've been blowing off lots of steam." It sure must get steam in the Asylum with Katya behind the whip.

He turns to Ale next. "Arms dealers, huh? Well if any of them need a smuggler, you be sure to send them my way. So, mind if we review some basics first? I know which one is the dangerous end, but, like, I'd like to get used to lining up a shot and what stance I ought to use."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ve been meaning to stop by the Asylum and see about learning some more rope tricks.” she knew her Cousin was a busy Kindred.

Looking to Brittany, “Knowing how to use a gun is a great tool. If you don’t want to resort to violence, it can intimate, allowing for escape. But a little violence is always fun though.” She says with a wink and laugh.

Ok, so there was only one without a gun. Which wasn’t a bad thing, and she wasn’t expecting any of them to have one actually. Well she knew about Konrads anyways. She hated to have someone shot something as heavy and powerful as hers on their first go around, but, you work with what you got.

“A good place to start is to figure out which of your eyes is your dominate eye. This matters cause it’s the eye your brain automatically wants to use to aim the gun. Some people can use both eyes, while it is more common for one eye to be better for aiming. The easiest way is to point your finger at a distant object, then close one eye, and then the other. Your finger will remain lined up to the object when your dominate eye is open. A lot of the times those who are right handed are right eye dominate and vice versa. Some are even cross dominate.” As she speaks, she goes through the motions of holding up a finger and showing them.

“How to stand is kinda funny cause it is more about preference. One way is to place your strong hand leg behind,” she says, positioning her legs as stated, “The distance is based off your balance, strength and weight. I use the side by side stance. It tend to be more comfortable and stable. You can lock your knees or bend them a little, whichever is more comfortable for you.” She stops there, letting the others figure out which was more comfortable and all that.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread