Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
(MY) Order probing

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    T
    Trismegistus

"Excellent!" Faust exclaimed with a wide smile. "Miach is absolutely correct, we should between us be able to give you a good grounding in a vast variety of subjects. Unfortunately we probably won't be able to give you more advanced tutalage unless you find yourself interested in one of our specialties, but the Mysterium will provide you the proper tools, resources, and environments to further your study when you find what truly strikes your passion." The Warlock looked pleased; pleased with the way the meeting had gone so far and pleased with Varyx's answers to his questions. "I trust you to make the right choice for yourself, but I stand by my earlier assessment: you would do well in our Order. I have no further questions as of right now."

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx smiled brightly at the positive response her answer received. "Well then! In that case, I believe I don't have any other questions myself, so all that's left for me to do is to thank the two of your for your time. And I really do appreciate it. It's always so enlightening to have a personal discussion about ones own Order with members like this. I've found it means more to see what a particular mage sees in their own Order, rather than simply going on generalities. The passion one sees on a personal level is always quite telling." She smiled, taking the last sip of her drink and stood.

Shall we wrap?

Miach

PRE

"Joining an Order, or not, is a deeply personal decision. I hope that all those who talk of their respective Orders share at least that: conviction. I look forward to hearing what's yours, Varyx." the Curator said with a smile, as he stood up to see her out if she so wished.

Ready to wrap

T
    Trismegistus

"I concur," Faust followed up Miach's statement, "from what I have seen of you, I would love to hear that you have decided to join our Order, but what you decide to do will better our community I'm sure. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us." Faust stood as well, though by his body language it seemed apparent that he would be staying in the museum after Varyx had left.

I'm good to wrap. Great scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread