Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Evening at the Saloon

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    V
    Vivian York

Maybe it was the ambiance, but it was definitely the curiosity that the Daeva had with prohibition that brought her back to the place. The decorum of the Shady Lady was right out of a mobster movie with the staff dressed to play the part.

She’d made her way, taking a seat in the very large round booth in the back. The evening was early, and it really tickled her fancy to see the Kine burn with irritation that a lady sat solo in a booth made for many. Vivian ordered a French ’75 from the medical bound waitress who spent his evening obeying commands to fulfill his dream of being an EMT.

A peculiar opposition that he’d never find out. How she’d took many lives in the past and he would soon learn to save them. Her new found ponderings on death she could only thank David Regan for.

A little greenish number adorned her figure, ruffled here and there. Accompanied by severe heels and short lace gloves. Her perfume suggested she could be coaxed away from her table, but the Daeva would remain until that time came to pass.

-2 Blush/imbibe

Outfit

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice found The Shady Lady by accident. Well on Google by accident. It looked awesome online, so the young haunt gathered her courage, and her credit card, and ordered a nice dress online. Now that the dress was here she decided to wander into the saloon.

Alice felt...exposed. She'd chosen the light grey so it wouldn't match her eerily white complexion, but it had been a very, very long time since she'd gone out with just her dress, heels, and her little black clutch. Alice stepped into through the threshold and let her gaze take in the room.

'Even more awesome in person!' she thought with glee. Her gaze stopped when she saw a lone figure sitting in a round booth, it might have been odd, but maybe she's waiting for-that's when Alice noticed a cold slivering hiss trail up her spine, icicle shards tearing into her brain because she needs to-no. Alice grips her black clutch purse tight, and set her Beast back to its cage.

With purpose Alice walks up to the mostly empty booth to introduce herself to this unknown but decidedly gorgeous kindred sitting there alone.

"Hello, I'm Alice Hart. I'm new to the city."
    she says with a slight duck to her head, she knows that some Kindred didn't like to shake hands, a habit kept to keep their Beasts from rising at the contact with another predator. While none who touched her, had that issue, as her own Beast was kept hidden from all save herself, she still knew that not many enjoyed the human seeming ritual greeting. Alice smiled politely, she didn't know who this Kindred was, nor her position, if she had one within the Domain, so instead of possibly insulting someone of importance, the albino women kept standing, instead of sitting before it was indicated that she could join the other women. 'She has to be a succubi...she's to goddamned gorgeous not to be...' the haunt thought distractedly as she waited to be noticed.

-1 V Blush
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

V
    Vivian York

A woman with albinism had strolled in; her Beast hadn’t picked up on anything alarming. However, there was a strong sense that the woman in grey was not mortal. The dress made the woman look far more ghostly than she deserved. Depending on how the evening went, perhaps she’d give her some fashion tips, for the safety of the Domain of course.

The woman had swiftly found her way toward the booth. It answered her question immediately. “Good evening, dahling, Vivian York.” Her gloved hand rose to shake the newcomers hand, and though she didn’t stand, yet the Daeva’s demeanor was welcoming. “Please, join me. Have a seat.” The other gloved hand skirting across the wide table, indicating to choose any side.

“Feel free to call me Vivian.” Nodding to the woman, whose essence of surreal was the beginning indication that she may be a Haunt.

M
    Matrixchild

It was far too cold in Brittany's opinion to wear a dress, though she didn't have many to begin with. Mental note: make more money. Instead she put on some tight black pants with a grey top and black jacket. It was mildly chic and very comfortable, just Brittany's taste.

But tonight she needed a drink...well their kind of drink. As she wandered into the Shady Lady though she noticed a familiar woman who gave her Rage a very familiar feeling. The feeling of death. The feeling of killing. She compelled it to stop but it fought back. After a brief moment she finally wrangled it back into it's dark room and sighed relief.

With the fear of frenzy gone, for the moment, she strolled in with a smile on her face until she noticed the woman sitting next to her. Was Vivian in the process of getting a meal? No beast was felt coming from the albino woman but then Brittany noticed the woman's features. Too perfect. Almost like the face of a china doll. There was something....not right about her and it stopped her from fearing that she was interrupting a meal.

As she got close she said, "Hey Vivian. Good to see you again. Wow you look amazing in that outfit. You have some killer taste in clothing," she said with a big smile. She then turned to the other woman and said, "Hey I'm Brittany," extending her hand.

-1 vitae for Blush

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice took the women's gloved hand the haunt had been prepared to call the gorgeous women by her surname, but the offer to use her given name makes the albino women smile as she breathes out, "Good evening Vivian." as she sides into the left side of the round both.

Alice gaze kept returning to the table where she set her clutch, after her unreal amethyst eyes darted up to spy on the other women, completely at ease and oh so elegant, in that stunning dress. Alice was saved from more embarrassment when the snaking ice returned, slithering up her spine, attempting to plant it's icicle fingers back within her mind. Alice blinked forcing her own icy rage back.

"I second that, your dress is stunning Vivian." Alice complemented, setting her soft pink painted lips into an equally soft smile. "Hello Brittany, I'm Alice." she says as she takes the blond's hand.

V
    Vivian York

While Alice slid into the booth, Vivian cause the presence of a lowly Beast hitting the door frame of the saloon’s seating area. The woman may be weak, but the Daeva wasn’t about to embark in a cat fight with the possibility of deadly claws. Instead, she sipped her French ’75 while the spunky Gangrel moved their way.

Turning to the blonde, she grinned. “Good to see you too, Brittany.” Motioning to the booth on both sides, her choice of which.

“And thanks to you both. I just pull things out of a closet and hardly give much thought to it and voilà.”
    Vivian was of a mind to seek out the world of fashion a little closer. She may not have had many talents but the two ladies solidified she did have good taste. “The two of you seem to know what works as well.” Winking so the both could see.

“I love that this place plays music from the 20’s to the 40’s with a little some recent pop that fits the style, a little Meghan Trainor never hurt to spice things up. Or I love that some of those Postmodern Jukebox remakes current songs that are perfect for settings like this venue.” Of course, some of the songs weren’t played until late late at night. The vintage remastered were aired so flawlessly, some people missed it all together.

M
    Matrixchild

After shaking Alice's hand Brittany sat down next to Vivian and said with a smile, "Nice to meet you Alice." Looking towards Vivian she added, "oh my god you're so good then. I wish I could just grab stuff from the closet and make it work. I think if I did that I'd end up looking like a pinata or big bird or something crazy."

She then listened to the whip go on about the types of music in the place. "Well they certainly have a distinct style here and I totally dig it. I mean, like, much of it isn't my, like, normal musical style but I can appreciate something new. And Postmodern Jukebox is so interesting. I love remixes and covers and stuff like that, especially when they take a song in a totally different direction."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice laughed lightly, imagining the blond-Brittany as she described, "I know that feeling. Hell all I have is what's in a few duffle bags. And most of that sucks. Majorly. Been a while since I've been able to go shopping. Like in person...most of what I get is online 'cause of..." she trails off gesturing towards herself.

Alice falls silent, tugging at her white-white hair as she listened to the other women discus the music in the venue. Alice smiled, her petal-pink lips soft, "The music is one of the reasons I wanted to come here. I really like, that you know style. Music style. Wish I could pull it off. Err, you know the fashion-y part not the music part. I kinda fail at music. Playing music. Instruments..." Alice berate herself within her mind, she was sure women wanted to hear her ramblings, but her mouth wouldn't stop. "Kinda pinup girl, but more modern-y because....it's...modern...out...I'll shut up now."

9. Likes Matamune liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian shook her head, and waved her hand to the side. “I wouldn’t call it good. Maybe practiced is a good word. Years of experience helps a lot, particularly when there is a dire need to dress in a jiffy.” She wasn’t about to elaborate, in public, her age, hopefully that was a good enough indication. “Brittany, I encourage you to just do it. Be a little crazy, have a few laughs, get a few stares. It keeps us sane.” She winked knowingly. There were more things to elaborate on, but not now.

“Alice, now, unless you’re not fond of shopping, we could go together. I’d wear something that would only make David Bowie grin from above. Besides, have you seen the teens in dressed in the ‘goth’ clothing at the mall late at night? And let’s not forget The People of Walmart, who have no shame in waltzing in the store dressed in unmentionables or clothes that hardly cover their bodes which pales in comparison to some of the unsightly stains and smells radiating from those insolent people.” Vivian paused, grinned sharply and realized she maybe went off on a small tangent.

“Absolutely.” Nodding to Brittany. “Its good to keep an ear open for something different or a change to the norm. It’s the only way to mold and shape our personal tastes.”

“No need, Alice Speak your thoughts. Vintage pin-up girl is adorable. Besides, it’s socially acceptable in some places to dress like that. Honestly, some of those vintage photos have more clothing than… many do now.” She nearly said skanks, but stopped short.

M
    Matrixchild

"They got some amazing stuff online, but my only problem is like, I enjoy making sure something fits before I buy it. I totally hate having to go through the whole return/mail back process." At Vivian's words she let out a laugh, "oh I'll definitely take you up on that challenge. I like to keep things somewhere between a little crazy and a little sane."

"Oh my god, I can't play an instrument for shit," she said before quickly covering her mouth and laughing. "you know sometimes I try to hold back the swearing so much it just pops right out. I'm not normally a fan of it but sometimes you can't help it. Sorry though. But yeah, I'm terrible at making music. I think if I wanted to get started I'd try and do like those mash-up remixes. You know, when they take the music and chorus for one song and the lyrics of another and put them together to make something cool and new. I'd love to do that, like DJ style."

If she could blush normally she would at how adorable Alice was being. "Pin-up style is like so cool and sexy. I mean, it's not for me, I don't think it works with my body, but like, if you can pull it off do it. Don't be shy about it cause sexy is sexy no matter where you are. Then again don't take my advice because I'm transitioning into crazy dress town," she said with a laugh, looking towards Vivian.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread