Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1601) Sanctuary 1

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
    C
    Casitive

Oracles guide you, Sentinel,” Aquinas tells July and then Wayland each take their leave from the Hierarch. His own business concluded, Aquinas moves to gear up to leave himself.

We'll give this scene six more days, that'll hit the month mark before we close up.

L
    LoneRanger

As no one appears to join Crowley -apart the most splendid Varyx- I move to see him. Then, after a second thought, I made a small gesture to the rocker. Joining him in that moment would be uh unfair to him, let's put in this way....

So I take a seat and wait patiently. Of course, we could have discussed interesting iussues such as rock music and guitar techniques. Or Items found by Temoins de Sud. But that would be an inappropriate intrusion. Ah c'est la vie.

I watch the interaction between the mages.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Though Pelican refrains from interrupting Crowley as he speaks with Varyx, Truce has no qualms in doing it as he approaches after speaking with Miach and Faust.

He catches some of what Crowley has been saying and is surprised that Crowley is freely confessing all the details that Truce had specifically left out in his announcement. The only reason he had concealed the weapon's nature was with respect to Crowley's wishes. Though to be fair they were more Einstein's wishes, which Truce assumed Crowley shared in.

"Good evening, Magus Varyx. Hmm, I see you've begun to spread the word of our ordeal, Crowley. Sorry to interrupt, but I need to talk to you about a couple things. I don't mind if you remain, Varyx. This shouldn't take very long."

Hope I can come along for this side-thread! Yumyumcrow

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    T
    Trismegistus

As Faust left his conversation with Miach he looked around the room one more time, then offered a silent wave to anyone who might be paying attention as a goodbye before heading towards the door.

unless stopped Faust will leave the scene

Miach

PRE

While there were still a couple of conversations ongoing, Miach felt he had nothing left to actually do, and did the same as Faust, making for the door.

Likewise

Emrys

PRE

The Enchanter watches people talk and walk, slowly nibbling his sandwiches away into nothingness. No one seemed to have any vitally important matters beyond their impending doom by Banishers, so as the conversations closed he rose from his seat. His empty plate was tossed into a garbage bin as he made his way to the exit. He slowed down and looked back in case someone wanted something, but otherwise would leave the building.

Unless stopped, Emrys leaves the building.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Leaving the side of his Cabal, Truce moves around the remaining conversing Magi towards Arthur ( Kelreth ) who has been peculiarly quiet for most of the evening.

"I do apologize, Arthur. I know you said you wished to speak when I had a chance. The evening's just been so busy. I have something to ask you as well, but I have to start clearing the room soon. Perhaps we could run and get some coffee or tea after that and we can have a chat."

L
    LoneRanger

As people start to move quietly I move away as well. I send a nod to the Councillor of the Moros.

my toon leaves the scene

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

With the evening clearly winding down, Varyx offers a smile to any remaining mages, then heads for the door herself.

Varyx exits the scene

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley leaves the scene

Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread