Ended
Watch

Townsend Acknowledgement

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Alkeni Synair

"That is good to know. And pleasing to hear." Relative autonomy sounded quite good to her. "And I will do what I can to avoid giving you cause for disappointment." She had no intention to create issues, certainly. "No, no other questions. I believe I'm set fo the time being. I shall see you in a few nights then. Thank you." She gave him another small bow from the waist and waited for dismissal - again, she figured better safe than sorry when it came to formality and politeness. Assuming she got a dismissal, she departed. She had a few things she needed to do, now that she was allowed to stay in Sacremento - acquire a small apartment, and perhaps find a job.

Getting her PhD was now an option beyond her, Sarah was quite sure. But she did have a Masters Degree, and she still felt a strong affinity for Academia. Teaching at a community college wasn't exactly what she'd had planned for her life, but it would do for now. She was dead. All plans for her life would have to be delayed, after all.

C
    Casitive

Thanks for the scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.