Ended
Watch

(1601) Sacramento Safari

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Packed and ready for the evening safari was a newly valeted Cadillac Escalade.

Fuel tanks full. Equipment of various sorts is stowed in the luggage space.

For any who see her, Martha is neatly attired in an English style school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer... A pair of scholarly... Yes, she'd admit it..."Hipster" style... Spectacles are perched daintily on the end of her nose.

Deciding against her theatrical and Classicists instincts to dress in some Greek costume, tiny Martha instead wears her usual short gymslip showing her single leg to mid thigh. Her zombie-blue hair is tied into two very long twin tails, each tied with a light blue ribbon bow.

A swift glance would reveal that she's wearing her malfunctioning C-Leg, which clearly extends high up her left thigh.

She wears a white knee sock on her flesh leg and a single carefully polished black Oxford pattern shoe, a crisp white blouse is obvious where the Edwardian style gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie tucked neatly into her gymslip. Martha also wears a useful looking school satchel. Though smelling of minty toothpaste and lemons, she's shunned more obvious cosmetics.

She emits no Beast.

Her petite presence, however, exudes an almost tangible sweetness and innocence.

Pale and seemingly weak, her thigh stump inwardly aches. Making use of a simple metal walking cane, tiny Martha is limping and strolling around the car, checking each of the tires.

She is quietly hopeful that the evening will be fun and useful.

Taking a moment to check the shadows nearby to anticipate any threats, tiny Martha then checks her cell 'phone to see if any of the invited guests had contacted her about the evening since their most recent communication...

Rincewind - Tomas DisgruntledOne - Tiernan Konrad RothGarrick MarlonFrost - Liz

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Equipment: Athletic Shoes, Reinforced Clothing, Lockpicks, Multi-tool
    -1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Blushed with life, Konrad also arrives to attend the tour agreed upon between him and the Keeper. It would give him a chance to meet this Braggs character, and to share more than a handful of words with Garrick, the Nosferatu Priscus. Wearing comfortable running shoes and his long leather jacket, Konrad has also forgone the effort to dress Greek for the film they planned on seeing. Togas would draw strange looks from those who were shivering in the cold weather. But they were likely to draw strange looks even in warm weather.

"Miss Villiers. Looking fab as always," says Konrad casually as he walks up to her, having parked his van on the other side of the parking lot. With no Beast to contend with from the Mekhet, Konrad seems relaxed in her presence.

"That our ride tonight?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Seeing Konrad brought a smile to Martha's face and stabbing, piercing, ache to her thigh stump.

As her Beast needed quelling, her limp grew more pronounced. She hobbled closer, offering a wave as her small hand gripped her cane.

Her C-Leg locked mid-step and her limp faltered to almost a stumble. Her Beast growled, relishing its small victories.

Commanding her leg, her cane and her balance, Martha tried a meek and playful primping of a twin tail as Konrad offered his opening remark.

Stammering and meek, Martha chirped;
    "G...good e...evening, sir! It is g...good to see you too! I must offer m...my thanks for your offer to drive this evening!" she giggled like a schoolgirl and nodded to confirm Konrad's question as she hobbled closer and offered him the keys to the vehicle with an almost graceful curtsy.

"A full tank and the wheels are nicely inflated! G...Goodness!" she added, almost blushing still at Konrad's kind remarks, "I d...do hope we see everyone this evening!"
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Martha always seems coy in her bashful way of speaking. It doesn't seem to improve with time, Konrad notices. If he didn't know better he might presume she's crushing on him. But the unassuming Shadow might just be that way with everyone.

"Not a problem. I prefer to be behind the wheel anyways. We're going to take it nice and easy around town tonight," he says reassuringly.

Konrad takes a look around, wondering if the others were running late or if he were just early. "Didn't see Garrick at that last party. Wonder if he'll show up. I saw Tomas the other night though, so I know he's still in town."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha leaned hard on her cane and listened as Konrad spoke. His reassurances were met with a clearly relieved smile.

"Oh, g...goodness, thank you!" she chirped as he mentioned 'nice and easy'.

"Oh, that is good! I hope we have a nice turn out..." she giggled merrily, adding, "Liz didn't reply, but I have a ticket for her anyway. Just in case..." Martha smiled and took a moment to pat a pocket of her blazer to suggest the location of the tickets.

From her inside blazer pocket Martha withdrew a folded leaf of Foolscap size paper. Unfolding it, she laid it out on the hood of the Escalade and gestured to Konrad to come and confer with her. It's a photocopy of a map of Sacramento cryptically annotated with the basic outlines of various Domain features.

Drawing a petite finger around the map to trace routes and show locations, Martha seemed keen to listen as well as talk as she added;
    "...my initial thoughts, sir, were to show the limits of Mr C's territory..." she traces the limits of Asa's Rack, "show the location of the main boundaries of the various...er...affiliated territories too..."

"To show the location of the main central library...The Asylum...Written In Water...perhaps, oh, er...I figured we could use the library as a rendezvous, should we need an emergency rally point..." again, she identifies it on the map, "...the Ballo..." she smiles, nodding to Konrad that showing the important location of the Archon would be cool too, "...the Clash of the Titans is showing here, sir..." Martha gestures meekly to the Crest Theatre, smiling sweetly once more to Konrad.

"If you have ideas of where else we might go, sir...?"
    Martha asks, clearly inviting Konrads input.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

At Martha's beckoning, Konrad moves besides her as she lays out the map to view. He's quite familiar with the layout, having a mental picture of landmarks and street corners he frequents.

"No argument there. Tonight'll be a success even if all we do is point out Mr. C's turf. Never been to Written in Water before though, but I remember the Ballo at least from my first time in the city. I'll keep the route in mind anyways. It'll be hard to get lost with you as my navigator."

Konrad takes a moment to study the map for an efficient route through major thoroughfares.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-01-15 14:29:15 Konrad Roth rolls 7 to memorize route on map [INT+COM+1(map)] (1s Subtract) 1, 4, 10, 9, 4, 4, 8 2 successes
    "I don't think we'll have to stop too many places. Maybe cruise by the historic district, see the bridge. Don't know if we want to go as far out as the zoo or university campuses. Probably better just to stick to midtown so we're not late for the movie."

"Course, if no one shows up we could just skip all that and make a date of it," says Konrad in a joking manner as he gives an aside glance to the petite Dragon.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Rhythmic boot steps announce Garrick before he comes into view. Worn boots and jeans give way to a grey shirt and leather jacket. Good clothes to run in...and fight. Though Garrick doesn't expect to win any fights here. Finally the ubiquitous sunglasses. Garrick stills as he sees Priscus Roth. The monster has a good point tonight. Running away and surviving for sure is safer than talking with Domain officials after missing Court. But it's too late for that now, all they need to do is call the Reeve and it's over. The stillness breaks as Garrick continues walking towards the pair.

He stops several feet away and bows his head. "Good evening. I was worried that I would be late... I also missed the last ahhh town hall meeting. Sooo." Garrick's head moves as he looks through Martha and then Priscus Roth. Time to pay the price.

-1 v for Blush

Martha Villiers

PRE

Primping at a twin tail playfully, Martha giggles as Konrad jokes about making the evening a date...

But before Martha can make any suitable reply her Beast tries to tighten its grip. Pain stabs through her thigh stump..

A shiver up her spine and she's glad she doesn't have to walk too far for the next few moments.

Garrick spoke and she rubbed hard at her ruined thigh. Pausing, she nodded a timid greeting;

"G...good evening, sir! It's good to see you, sir. We noticed your absence. I'll be sure to let Mr C know you're back in town!" she smiles sweetly and happily. She cannot know what Asa will say about his absence, but it's the right thing to do.

Gripping her cane to her chest, she turns to Konrad to see what he has to say in greeting...

D
    DisgruntledOne

As much fun as the Greek theme sounded, Tiernan felt it best to go casual tonight. Better that he be comfortable than not. He approached the group outside the Nox in his leather jacket, a Metallica T-shirt, jeans, and combat boots.

Tiernan found Martha's presence soothing. It helped to temper the flares of rage the Beast tried to strike up, aimed at the two men standing near her. The struggle for dominance was an age-old thing, but Tiernan recognized the urge to prove his strength as a petty one. It was certainly nothing appropriate for this time or place. He gave the group a friendly smile and nodded in greeting.

"Evening, all. Pleasure to meet ye again, Miss Villiers."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Behind the sunglasses Garrick's eyes follow Martha's hand. "If there is anything I owe for missing the meeting I will gladly do it. I would like to stick around town." A small smile and Garrick nods his head. How is she so bubbly?

Garrick stills midshift as he sets eyes on another vampire. No stupid monster. It's too late to run and running looks weak. This is going to get old real quick. Pushing against the monster Garrick finishes shifting to look at the new one. "Evening to you as well."

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread