Ended
Watch

(1601) Sacramento Safari

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding in agreement with Fringe. "Sadly, Regent Roxie's death has disrupted arrangements out that way and my patrols don't typically take me out there too often..." she blinks, it was, she felt, fair to be honest and openly confirm Fringe's estimate of the situation.

Part of the process of 'give and take'. Especially as this intel was reinforcing her assessment that Trax had acted as an 'off the books' frontier outpost.

"Perhaps a way we can help each other is to see about beginning more patrols out that way..? Your local knowledge would be invaluable!" she smiles to Fringe, certain Fringe was getting the plan while privately wishing Konrad was here for this too. Just the sort of conversation a budding Harpy needed to be hearing.

Priss's nervous gesture prompted Martha to nod to Fringe. Martha hoped to give silent permission to Fringe to indulge whatever reassurances Priss needed from her friend.

"I see...now this is all excellent intelligence!" she trilled, hoping the genuine praise would plant the beginnings of a genuine bond.

"We had a pretty interesting biker gang pass through a few years ago. How many bikes would you say, Miss? Did they have a pennant or some other manner of a symbol to identify their group?" Martha asked Priss, clearly fascinated, and shared a friendly glance with Garrick. Hoping he's taking mental notes too.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Huh that don't sound good." A glance to nowhere and Garrick nods his head slightly. "A few loners wouldn't be too big of a problem, just people we'd have to find and make sure they know the rules. But a coterie sounds like something that could try something stupid." Are coups considered stupid or ballsy...stupidly ballsy?

"Also biker gang? Like our kind riding on motorcycles?" Incredulous is the tone of Garrick's question as he turns his head to look at Martha.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Two. Sometimes three. Bikes." Priss let her voice hiss.

"And a big SUV. Tinted windows. Saw four licks pile out of that once... There was an underground club... Guess they were going hunting." Fringe added, throwing another look at her companion. "Not bikers. Edgy. Trench coats and a suit. Thats was months ago, but. The clubs gone. But yeah - after that I started moving my ops."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

How about we try and wrap this before 1st April so we can drop the newbies into the Formal?

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Blade wannabes?" Garrick grunts the question. Damn Eyes mean assholes get to be assholes without effort. "Nevermind." A shake of his head.

"So there's an SUV full of kindred feeding down there." A shift and Garrick looks at Martha. "Unless they are all Hidden I bet we can find at least one of them by just walking around." Get a group together, head south, bash a few heads. Almost like back home.

Martha Villiers

PRE

I agree. Good call.

Martha nods and feels that events have moved well enough to begin to draw things to a close.

"Indeed..." she nods in general agreement.

"We can make arrangements to patrol out that way."

Pausing to smile to Fringe and Priss to thank them for making this easy, she rubs at her false knee and gestures to one of the small Feeding booths.

"Thank you..." Martha adds to Garrick, Fringe and Priss, "Look, tonight is pressing for time. Perhaps..." she nods to Priss and Fringe, "you might choose to rest here for the day? In one of those booths. This is the Elysian Field. I can lock you in and you'll be safe. In the meantime, while you settle, I can contact The Prince and alert the Mekhet Priscus to your presence. We've a formal Court coming in the next day or so. It's a formal event, so if you need to gather some formal attire from your own Haven, we can make arrangements to travel there. Does all this sound useful and sensible? I daresay Regent Roxie, had she survived, would have made plans for you to be invited to Court sooner or later... I will make certain to let His Majesty know of your complete co-operation too..." this, she was to reassure Fringe and Priss. Their help had direct benefits for everyone - a key ingredient of a successful Domain.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Fringe chose to ignore the implicit threat of incarceration.

"What choice do we have right now?" she replied with forced enthusiasm. "Ah. And I don't do dresses."

Priss giggled. "Lady... How much money do you think we have?"

Meanwhile, the Shadow had turned her attention to the Haunt with the milky eyes. "Yeah. Something like that, I guess." She smiled ruefully at the movie reference. Some things, it seemed, she got. "They ain't Hidden," she added. "At least, I could feel some of them. Couldn't say about them all because they went about in a group." She bit a few words off, clamping her jaw; her eyes fell on Priss and then shot back to Garrick. Then Martha.

Cool. Garrick Marlon Kelreth do you have any closing remarks?

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

None, good to wrap

Martha Villiers

PRE

With promises to F&P that she'll pay for a posh frock for each of them and reassurances that the locked door is to avoid mishap rather than imprisonment, Martha is happy to wrap...

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The hour is late. The erstwhile poachers take shelter in the Elysian Field while the others retreat to their havens.

And so it is done.

The Safari may not have covered all the ground it was intended to do, but progress has been made nonetheless.

A light has been shone on the Domain's southern reaches for certain.

Good scene. Thank you for allowing the change of direction

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread