Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

She still not used to the taste of fear on her lounge. Mhairi only recently made a more formal commitment to the Ashen Court, before she would take whatever glamour she could get, now though... 'Should I strive to feed only fear?' Mhairi thinks as she slowly walks down the street, the heals of her boots click, click, clicking on the sidewalk. With a sigh Mhairi shoves her hands into her pockets her fingers grazing the edge of her mother's cards. 'This could work.' she muses, 'and we'll just see on what just flavors the evening.'

Mhairi's eyes search for something she could use. 'The setting sun, the part cast in shadows...a tree stump. I could use the shawl from my bag...' With a plan in set, Mhairi puts her bag on the ground, after looking for, and placing her black shawl over the stump. Removing her mother's handmade tarot cards from her pocket, she set them on the now covered surface, and set to find other prop pieces.

'Ew.' Mhairi thought as she grabbed at her head scarf, 'I can't use this!' the rough pilly texture met her fingers. 'I need a new one.' With a sigh, the elemental tossed the purple fabric back into her bag, 'at least this is still whole.' Mhairi thought as she pulled out and placed her crystal ball on a small cushion on the stump.

She sat next to the stump, now she just has to wait for someone to take the bait.

Only the faintest rays of the sun could be seen where she sat when she hears footsteps from a pair of giggly girls behind her.

"I have been waiting for you." Mhairi calls to them, with her very best gypsy voice.

"W-what?!" the blond in the center shouts. Mhairi nose wants to wrinkle, she can smell the alcohol from here.

"I have been waiting. Come. Sit. Time grows short."

"Fuck that lady, we still have to head over to the -"

"You would have to come to my shop, So I come to place where you would be. Sit." Mhairi says bringing severity to her voice. "I need to do reading. What you do with this is up to you after."

The blond's confused, but the girl next to her hair dyed bright blue is whispering in to her ear. The blond rolls her eyes, "Fine. But If my pants are ruined by sitting on the ground, you are going to pay for this lady."

Mhairi hands the blond her mother's cards. "Shuffle them."

Mhairi watches the blond roll her eyes again, tosses the cards ruffly within her hand, before she drops the cards on the table. Fine. 'Fear it is.' Mhairi thinks at the treatment of her most prized possession.

"I have seen a great calamity. It is why I sit here waiting for you, when I could be home." as Mhairi talks she shuffles the cards again, unseen, by dexterous fingers, she rearranges the cards where she likes within the deck.

One by one she places the cards on the shawl covered stump. Each in reverse. Each more devastating and more heartbreaking then the last. Mhairi knows that she's still awkward and weird around other Lost, but around mortals...well, conning them had been her 'Sesame Street'.

The blond is disbelieving, scoffing at the cards, and at her, but the brunette behind her. Her eyes are wide behind thick glasses. She's twisting her fingers together. Her body shaking slightly. The brunette belies, and she's scared.

After the reading, the blond rises, tosses her hair and walks away. Her friend hovers for a moment biting her lip and chases after her.

'Hmm...It's like dark chocolate.'
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

0 Scenes

OOC: This supposed to be a Harvest and it should be in the title, but my boyfriend wanted the computer and kicked me off and I told him what I wanted the total to be while started dinner, but I forgot to mention the Harvest part. Sorry.

Closed Thread